16 ~ Our past

"SIMON!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell from downstairs. My eyes lit up as I smiled widely.

I ran downstairs, and stopped up when I was in front of the hallway

There he is...

The love of my life.

I ran over to him, pulling him into a hug. "I missed you so much, Harry!" I say, chuckling.

Trying not to seem too gay.

He laughs, hugging me back and ruffling my hair. "We only saw eachother yesterday, Si." He chuckled, but I just smiled.

I got lost in his eyes, only focused on him.

It's as if time stopped, all I could hear was my heartbeat and I feared that it was loud enough for him to hear it

It was beating normally, I quietly sighed out of relief and studied his face,

I love everything about him, his laugh, his smile, his actions, his words.

He makes things much better, always making me laugh when I'm sad.

"Simon?" He asks as he waves hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, sorry!" I chuckled nervously.

He doesn't know how I feel about him yet.

I don't even know if he's gay...

But what I do know..

Is that I love him.

I don't know when it happened... I just fell in love. Maybe because of the dork he is.

"It's alright, I wanted to come by and visit you." He smiled with the smile I adore so much.

"And you couldn't even text to let me know?" I chuckled. "My house is a mess, you know that! I need time to tidy up ev-"

"So you want me to think you're a person who likes to keep things tidy?"

"I-"

"Do you.. Want to try and impress me?" He whispers, being really close to my face. But then he leans away and smiles, before I even get to say anything.

What.. Just happened?

When he turns around, I quickly put my hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat.

Shit, he's making me so flustered and-

What do I do?

"Wanna go out somewhere? I know the perfect place we can go to." He turned around, smiling at me.

"Sure!" I say excitedly, and hope I'm not too excited.

"Great, let's go! I came here with my car, since we have a long way ahead of us." I nod, we get ready and get into the car.

Harry starts the engine, and we begin our drive to wherever Harry is taking me.

It's kind of late though, the sun is about to set-

Wait!

Maybe this will be the best way to confess to him!

"How far away is it?" I ask, looking out of the window and at the passing street.

"Kinda far, but it's a great place! I'm sure you'll love it!" He says, smiling.

"I'm sure I will as well." I say, admiring him as he drives.

I love anyplace you take me to, Harry.