Chapter 1

Guys please check the above👆👆👆👆 please guys listen to this song I know u will love it. It make u what u r. And like said we r not bigger than the God. Our money is a waste when it comes the one and only who made us.

"Mohabbat ek dhokha hai,
Jo har kisiko hota hai,
Zaroori nhi jiske liye,
Vo dil har waqt rota hai."
~Jayanti Hari (By Me)

Arjun Pov

She went away without any kind of signs.

It's been a whole six fucking months.

Can't she just see my love for her?

If she don't love me then it's ok but why she leave me?

I am sitting in the hall with my mother.
In these six months I m not capable of doing anything.

My mother was forcing me for marriage. But I don't want that to happen.

I don't want to give my Jany's place to anyone.

"Look at her beta. Howz it?" My mom asked giving me a pic of a girl.

I didn't bother to saw the pic.
Because I know there is no one that can compete her.
In anything, in anyway.

"Maa I said na I don't to marry now." I replied in an annoying tone.

"What is mean by not want to marry now? U r 29 Arjun." She asked.

"So what? I just don't want to marry now. And please stop forcing me." I said in a pleading tone.

"I know u don't forget her. But beta can't u move on from her? She also wants this to happen. She also want u to marry with a beautiful girl and live ur life. Please beta marry her. She is so beautiful. And I personally went to her house to take her hand. Her parents are very reputed people. They instantly said yes." She said explaining me.

"Maa please I don't want to marry now. And u didn't asked me about the visit and u urself handle this? Without letting me know?" I asked first annoyed and then little bewildered.

"No. I-I was went there with Ankit." She replied after a while.

I cursed Ankit in my mind not letting mom know that I cursed him really bad.

"Maa this is my last and final decision. I. Don't. Want. To. Marry. Now." I replied every single word with a calm voice.

"Ok as u say. Who am I to u? I m sorry I forget my place in ur life. I m sorry." She said faking tears. I know that her blackmailing drama will never end.

"Maa. Please don't start again." I replied tired.

"Ok as u want. I will not talk. From now on I will not eat anything." She said and made her way towards her room.

"I m going to commit suicide. U don't want me. Now what will I do here? U r changing Arjun. U r changing. U r like ur father. He leaved me when u r just 7 years old and now u r leaving me when u r 29. U all r same." Maa said and made her way towards her room.

"Maa please just stop it. U know how much I hate that man. Please... heyyyyyy... what r u doing? Leave it." I said but as I was about to stand up i saw she has knife in her hand and she was trying to kill herself.

Is she gone mad?

"Maa what are u doing?" I got panicked by the action of her.

"U don't want me. Then what will I do to this life?" She said sheding tears.