Chapter 17

Unedited.

Enjoy!!!

Samaira's POV

I was packing for his so called honeymoon, ok I know its mine too, but right now I dont want to go anywhere, I have my studies.

But he will never listen to me.

He came out from the washroom, and called someone, I dont care whomever he was talking.

I went to washroom to freshen myself up.

"We r heading London tomorrow. The flight will be early, so be ready on time." He informed me, as I came out of the washroom.

"But I really dont want to go anywhere." I said still unaware of my surroundings.

He came closer to me and I backed two steps back.

My legs collided with the bed and I sat down.

He hovered upon me like a pervert.

"And what I had told u in the car?" He asked dangerously.

"I-I don't remember." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh so u forget, hmmm...I think I have to make u remember in other way." Saying this he started to unbuttoning his shirt's button, what the hell was he going to do?

No way. Is he mental or what?

Say yes, say that you remember or else... My subconscious told me.

No don't say anything, let him do whatever he wanted to... U also want that, isn't it? My Satan subconscious said.

What? No way I don't want this. Ok maybe I want, but not like this, not in this situation.

"Ok, stop I re-remember, it just slipped from my mind." I said awkwardly, pushing him a little, I stood up and went to the closet.

"Tumhe bahut jaldi yaad aa gya." He said and chuckled, it's really embarrassing for me, he always did something to embarrass me.

We landed at the airport of London.

And heading towards the hotel, he had booked for us.

He told Maa that we r going on a honeymoon, and she was crazy, like come on, she has to know we r not serious, and moreover she was crazy like teenage girl.

She was happy that finally his so called son, took time for US.

But he only know why we r here, after the hospital scene, he didn't told me anything, I thought maybe he was angry from me, but he didn't, becoz I know why he wasn't angry, becoz it didn't concern him, if I die or alive, it's not his concern.

I know it hurts me, knowing that he didn't care about me, but I don't have any other option, to do anything.

I have to be with him no matter what, till my last breath.

We arrived at the hotel. I was sitting on the sofa near the reception area, as he went to bring the keys.

"Book two rooms separately." Saying this he took two keys, but why two rooms? We could live in one as we used to live back in his Mansion.

Didn't u happy knowing that now u will be alone for sometimes?  My subconscious asked.

Am I really happy? Maybe yes, but why didn't I felt happy from inside?

U r tired, it can be the reason.

Yes, I m happy. Yes.. yes...I m happy.

I was in my thoughts, when he snapped his fingers in front of me.