Chapter 4

"Ishq uski ibaadat hai,
Vo kisiki chahat hai,
Guroor tha mujhe jispar,
Ki usne mujhse bagawat hai."
~Jayanti Hari

Samaira pov

The sunlight hit me, I opened my eyes, to look at my surroundings.

I know it's not my room but whose it?
Then it hit me, yesterday I was married, that too to a mad man who is obsessed with the colour black.

And yesterday scenario came striking to me, he told me that this marriage is forced on him.
I should have known this before but I m just not too sure.

He told me to not call him by his name. Becoz he would hate if I did that.

I brushed these thoughts and turned towards the bed, he was not there.

Then he must be in the washroom.

But waiting for him to come out from the bathroom, it was half and hour.

Who shower this late?
If it's me then I will ready in just 15 minutes.

He is taking too much time.
When he didn't came out of the bathroom I went to the door to investigate that is he there or not.

But the door is not closed from inside.

I click to the door to open.
And there it was empty.
Foolish me I thought, he was there and wasted my precious half an hour.

I thought to went to college today.

As I made my way towards the downstair.
Maa was already up and reading newspaper.

She saw me and smiled.

I made my way towards her and bent down to touch her feet but she stopped me and hugged me warmly.

"Good Morning maa." I said.

"Good Morning beta. Howz ur night yesterday?" She asked and smiled.

What does that mean?

"I m asking u about ur sleep? Do u sleep well?" She asked this time and smiled at me in teasing.

"Yeah maa it was good." I said as I thought about my comfortable bed.

"Come sit." She said and gesture me to sit.

"And yeah Arjun is going to his office as it's his very important meeting, the investors is coming from Australia. I didn't allow him but then he said he asked u about that and u said yes. So that's why I allowed him." She completed.

Permission? That too to me?
He must be joking or this old woman who is sitting beside me is joking.

At this i started coughing hard as I have food in my mouth. Maa gave me the glass filled with water.

I took it instantly and drank it.

"What happened? Beta are u alright?" She asked me in concern.

"No I m ok maa. Maa I was just asking, can I start my college again from today. If u don't mind." I asked her hesitantly.