Chapter 16

Unedited...

Arjun's POV

"Is there any chance of ur sur-survival?" I asked her, she was hiding this from me. But why?

She nodded her head in yes.

"How much time?" I asked her, I don't even think of this, I know I had said rubbish things but that doesn't mean I didn't care for her.

I can't live without her. Now she has became my everything.

Even if she don't love me, I won't let her go.

"One year." As she replied my heart skipped, one year? Just one fucking year and then... No I can't even think of that.

I walked towards her, and took her to our room, she was just following me, without any complaint.

"Why? Why the fuck u didn't told me about ur health?" I roared, she flinched at my tone, and I regretted that I don't have to be harsh on her.

"Sorry.. but why didn't u told me anything?" I felt pain in my chest, she didn't told u becoz u never cared for her, my subconscious replied.

"Why? Really Mr. Malhotra? Did we talk like normal humans? Never, u were always beast, whenever I thought to tell u, u showed ur real face. How can I even trust u? And isn't it a good news for u, that I m dying?" I pinned her, and stared in her eyes, she wasn't afraid of me, and I m happy, that she didn't afraid of me. But her words pierced in my heart like a needle, how can she even think these kind of rubbish thing?

"No, and don't u dare say anything rubbish again, if u do, u will get ur punishment." I said in a scary voice, but whom I m talking, she is the great Mrs. Malhotra how can she be afraid?

"I will get my punishment after one year itself. U Don't have...." I cut her off by taking her in a kiss.

Yes I kissed her. She was wriggling in my arms, but I didn't let her go, I held her by her waist tightly, so that she couldn't free herself, after sometime, she stopped herself and kissed me back.

But I m dominating, I suck her lower lips, and bite, she opened her mouth, instantly, after exploring her whole mouth, I again kissed her lips, she had now stopped kissing me.

She was just pushing me now, but I didn't left her go not this easily.

I held her more tighter, even if that possible.

After some more time I broke the kiss, it's my best kiss, I have ever did, it's not like, I was a Playboy back then but yeah... I had kissed some girls.

But now I only want her, she is my one and only, she will be the one.

Then it struck me, her cancer.

Even if the God has some other plan, I will make his mind change but I won't let her go. Not this time. She is mine, before her I will die, if God will ask me about my life, on behalf of hers.

"Apna operation kyun nhi karwaya?" I asked her, I want to know why she wasn't doing anything to save herself?

"Becoz I don't have money, my parents are not rich like u Mr.Malhotra. They don't have money, but if they come to know this, they will do anything to save me, but I don't want them to worry about me." She replied.

"Plz... Samaira, I know u are angry with me, but I will assure u, I won't do anything again, ok? I won't tell this to ur parents, but u have to agree with me on something." I said, she was looking me with suspicion eyes.

"what u meant?" She asked.

"U have to agree with me, that u won't leave me... I won't tell ur parents. But for that u have to promise me." I said and I know I may sound wrong, but I just want her, or else, I will tell everything to her parents, and jaha Tak baat ilaaj ki hai I will help her with that.