NEW STORY!!!

Guys as some of u have requested that u want Daniel and Adhya's story separately....

So here it is....

Its very different....

So....here it is.....

Daniel walked towards the elevator, and wait for the lift to come, as the door of the lift opened, he saw something that makes his blood boiled, he so want to cut that hand which was on her body, running sexually.

He can see that, how much she was enjoying that moment or maybe from his point of view, it looks like in that way. But she isnt enjoying at all, she was trying to push him but he was way too strong from her.

She was waiting for the lift to open, she wanted to yell, but that bastard, kept his hand on her mouth.

As she saw the door opening, she saw in hope that maybe, that person will help her.

"Excuse me. Can u guys plz, hold on ur hormones, for sometime. As I dont like these things. U can continue, after I'll be gone." His hard tone, made them look towards him, she thought that maybe he will believe on her, but as she heard his hurtful words, she knows, he is not going to believe on her. It broke her heart again.

But she never thought that he will not react, on this situation. She thought no matter how much he hates her  he will protect her from evil, but how can she thought that when he is the one.

.
.
.
.

Do tell me howz it?

Are u guys excited for this????

I Hate Your Existence has only 3 chapters remaining or maybe, less than that...

So be ready for their story😍😍😍

Share this story with ur friend guys plz......plz....

Shower ur love like u did  in my other books especially for I Hate Your Existence.

Till then bye___