Chapter 21

Author's POV

Arjun and Samaira were living together, Samaira has forgiven him, and about Rahul, Siddhi was still a mystery, that he wanted to solve her.

The way she was far from him, is making him to be near her.

But as we say, everything happen when it destined to be, neither before nor after.

Maybe in future he will solve this mystery or maybe not, becoz sometimes Over confidence become ur weakness.

If u have confidence on urself, never thought the second person as weak.

And that's what Rahul did. This time Siddhi slapped him for the second time.

When she had slapped him for the first time he had told this to her best friend Peeku, but now he was very angry and by hook or by crook he is going to solve it.

We dont know what happen in future, but if we do good in our present then Future automatically will be bright.

Arjun had did the same mistake, he was adamant to think that, he love Jany, and cant move on, but Samaira had changed him.

His mother always wanted that, she always wanted to see her son happy, she knew its becoz of Jany his son is with her, she had the main role to teach him to see the other side of the coin too.

But she also knew that, u just cant do anything, becoz its past. Past only can teach u but, u cant change it no matter what.

Samaira told her parents about her cancer, for which her parents were very angry on her, but Arjun helped her and make the understand her problems too.

Isnt every husband suppose to be with his wife?

And he regrets his deeds, while he was doing everything for her so that she can can forget those hurtful and bad memories he gave her.

She was a permanent member in that home, but now she has became a permanent member in his heart too.

Its been 8 months, and Samaira was pregnant, and Arjun was on cloud nine, when he came to know about that.

They were fighting for the child, as it's a boy for Samaira and Arjun was saying it's a girl.

They still fight, but Arjun always let her win, becoz if she won, he also won indirectly.

They stopped fighting when they came to know that, she has twins in ultrasound while they still dont know, if it's a boy or a girl, someone had suggested him to check, if it's a boy or girl but he refused saying that, he love to fight with his wife on this topic.

He never knew, his love for her become so strong, that he dont want her to go away from her even for a second.

Samaira was very happy with him, his new behaviour towards her, is what she always wanted, his full attention, not like she is kind of obsessive about him but it's just she wanted it from starting, when she realized that she love him.

She was adamant to change their room's colour.

And he was not doing that, becoz he loves black.

"Samaira I m not changing it. I just love this colour. Plz..try to understand this." He said and at last he pleaded.

"More than me?" She pouted at him, showing her sad face so that he could melt, and it worked.

He melted like an ice cream melt, when it didnt kept in fridge.

"No. Ok...if u want to change it. It's ok for me." He said taking her in a tight hug, "but dont u dare to say such things, again." He warned her and she nodded.