Chapter 13

"Har kahani me chhupi hai, ek dard ki kahani,
Humne tujhe to mitaa hi diya, phir bhi andar basi hai teri nishani."
~Jayanti
_

_______________________________________

Arjun POV

I stopped the car in front of the mansion and told Natasha to act as I said.

After taking some more time she came out of the car.

We went inside putting a fake smile on our face.

Samaira wasnt present there, she must be in the bedroom.

I act as if I showed my whole house to Natasha or Nami.

And now i was taking her up to my bedroom upstair.

I opened the door of the room and saw her sitting on the couch reading something.

I stepped inside, and gesture Nami to come.

"So Nami... this is my room or can say after marriage our room." I replied with happiness in my voice pointing towards Samaira.

As she saw both of us, she stood up in her place putting that book aside which she was reading a while ago.

"Samaira meet my childhood best friend Namrita. Nami, she is Samaira, my wife." I said introducing them.

Nami smiled at her and stretched her hand out for handshake, that Samaira gladly did with a smile too.

"Nice to meet u, Namrita." Samaira replied.

"Same here. I m Namrita Kohli." Nami or Natasha whatever replied.

But my all focus was on one person here Samaira.

"Oh wow... u r kohli?" She said in amusement and started taking interest in the conversation.

I was there standing watching these girls or women talking and here I thought to make her jealous, she was herself very interested in this conversation with my childhood best friend. Note the sarcasm.

Like srsly?

It's been 2 hours that they r talking in my bedroom and I m here in the hall sitting and wandering what the fuck they r talking?

It's not what I want to do.

I want her to open up when she saw me with Natasha and will come to me, but here she was the one who is very interested in her.

What if they are real childhood best friend?

No it can't happen becoz Natasha had changed her name.

So she is not what I m thinking.

My chain of thoughts were disturbed by the voice of two person climbing down the stairs.

I saw both of them, Samaira went to the kitchen and Nami made her way towards me.

"What the fuck u guys were talking?" I whispered-yelled at her through my gritted teeth.

"Why I m smelling that something or 'someone' is burning?" She replied in her teasing voice.

She don't have to forget her place here.

I m the boss here and she is not my friend.

I glared at her and she shutted her mouth immediately.

Samaira' voice broke the tension between us.

"So Nami, what u do in Australia?" Samaira asked bringing a cup of water and giving it to Nami.