Chapter 19

Arjun's POV

We both went to a restaurant.

As we settled down, I ordered a black coffee for me, and he just ordered a cup of tea.

"U wanted to talk about something?" He asked and kept his coffee on the table.

"Do u have any feelings for her?" I asked though I don't care, but still just to confirm.

"And for whom?" He asked raising his one eyebrow up.

"Samaira." I said and looked at him, who was confused and then reality hit him, how I wish I was there in reality's place, so I could hit him, if only he has feelings for her or else, nothing concerned me anymore.

"Are u out of ur mind? Like srsly? U r asking that? She is my best friend. And married too. How can u even think about this shit?" He asked in a low yet angry voice.

"Yes or no?" I said sternly, looking at him.

"Of course not. Hey, u r jealous of me?" He asked the latter part raising his one eyebrow up, in a teasing way.

"W-Why....am I je-jealous?" I stuttered, why the heck I stuttered?

"I got it bro, u dont have to clear it." He said and started laughing.

"Shut ur mouth up, and lets go." Saying this I stood up from my place.

We both came to my mansion, I dont want to take him with me, but he wasnt leaving my car when I parked my car in front his college, coz I dont know where he lives so I thought to drop him there, but he is one stubborn guy and his best friend is more stubborn than him.

"Where is Samaira?" I asked one of the maid there.

"She is in her room, she was asking about..." before she could say anything Rahul interrupted her.

"I know she was asking about me. Right?" He asked looking at me and smiled like a jerk, I wont spare him if his assumption are true.

"No, she was asking about Arjun sir." She said and left, this sentence and I was laughing my __ off.

When I saw his face, he was glaring at me, oh god, it's the best thing that happened today.

"Go now, or else I will go." He said still in an angry tone.

"Dont u dare." I said and saw him running towards the stairs.

"Rahul, dont u dare......" I yelled and chased him, that's when I saw him, teasing me, holding the door knob.

"I m going." I said and pushed him, he stumbled back, and I took this opportunity and went inside locking the door from inside.

This made sound and Samaira turning around.

"Hey." I said, it was an awkward moment, as I saw her looking at me in confusion.

"Hlo. What happened? Why are u panting?" She asked as she saw me.

"Its becoz of ur fucking friend." I said in an angry tone.

"Arjun." She said firmly, making me to stop swearing.

"Watch ur tongue, dont talk to me in that tone again." I hate it when she took his side.

I will say shit about him, if she is going to take his side.

And then I saw her, is she gone mad?

She took out her tongue, and started looking at it.

"What the heck are u doing?" I asked her annoyed.

"Watching my tongue. U just said." She said and started laughing, this girl, how can she changed her mood in just a second?

"Ok enough of ur lame jokes, I want to talk to u." I said in my serious tone.

"What?" She asked sitting on the couch.

"I want to say something." I said, I dont know how to start this fucking convo.

"Ok I m listening." She said now her whole concentration was on me.

"Plz... dont look at me like that, I m feeling nervous." I said and saw amusement in her beautiful eyes.

"Oh really, the great Arjun Malhotra is nervous? And why is that so???" She asked still in her teasing tone.

"Plz...if I wont say it now, I can never say it again." I replied calmly,  becoz I just want to confess my feelings for her to her.

This is more harder than I thought.

"Ok ok...say, u just have 5 minutes." She said looking at her watch.

"Samaira, I m sorry for every little thing I had said u to hurt u. Becoz of u, I understand that, money can buy anything or anyone, but it cant buy the true and real emotions, it can buy a person but couldnt buy their love. I always wanted to hate u, coz of u, I have to break my promise, that I had made to Jany. I promised myself, no matter what, I will always hate u, and give u pain, but then when u came in my life, everything changed and it changed for good. Everyone and everything got the meaning in my life. Everything that is related to u, started to concern me. I found myself, that I m craving for u, I want u Samaira, I wanted to say, plz...dont leave me, plz...I need u, I love u. Plz...and dont think its becoz of sympathy, becoz if it was sympathy then it happened after I got to know about u, I fell for u from the starting days, but I was afraid, that I might hurt u. I don't want to hurt u Samaira. I m sorry I hate when I find someone else with u. I m sorry for everything plz forgive me." I said looking in her eyes, who was looking at me or can say looking at my soul.

Her eyes started to tear up, I cant see tear in her eyes, I went towards her and wiped her tears which started to come.

"I dont want to see those tears again plz...." I said and hugged her tightly, but she didnt responded it and stood like a statue.

And then those unwanted thoughts came in my head,

What if she dont love me? No I cant live without her, I want to redeem my mistakes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Howz it?

What u think what will she reply?

Next update will be soon...

Till then take care and bye__