Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to Kkrittti
Becoz of her I updated this chapter...

Enjoy...

Unedited

Do inline comment plz...

Arjun's POV

It has been 2 weeks of our first kiss.

Though it's not my first kiss but I will be happy to know that if it's her first kiss.

I don't want to see her with someone else.

She is mine, and I hope she will come to know that soon.

Maa also came from her friend's house.

Samaira was just talking with me when she was around and talking when needed. I know how much she respect my mom, and that's what I wanted from starting that my wife should respect my mom.

She is a perfect wife, and I must say I m lucky one here. Money is not everything, u can earn it by stealing something, or by murdering someone, but u can't earn good people in ur life, and when u have that one person u should respect them, doesn't matter, that person can be anyone...

First two days she went to her college with her so called best friend Rahul, but after that, I asked her about dropping at her college in front of mom, she didn't deny my offer, and I knew that she can't deny my offer😏

'yeah can't deny ur offer infornt of ur mom' my subconscious said.

'Ok...but whatever she can't deny my offer not now...no matter what the reason is...' I said to my subconscious and after not hearing his reply I smirked😏.

I was in my office, the files were on my table but my whole mind was on her, I was just waiting for her college to end, and it's on 4pm and now it is 2:30pm I will be going to pick her up at 3pm, so that I can arrive there early.

I told my PA to cancel all the meeting as I m going to take half day today.

Maa called us last night at her room. She gave us gifts, that she had brought from there.

I gestured mom to start, she told me actually ordered me to take Samaira to some restaurant, as it had been months that she went somewhere.

I thanked mom after she went to our room, she just smiled but I didn't told her about what happened between us.

I checked my watch and it's 2:45pm, why the time is running so slow?

When I was with her it became a shatabdi Express and when she was not with me it became passenger train?

Like srsly?

This time is also playing with me but for their kind information I m the biggest player here😏.

I stood up from my seat, if time is becoming Passenger train then I m going to become shatabdi express 😏

I came out of the building and took my blue Audi, becoz I know she don't like black colour and I m more concerned about her than my car's colour.

I arrived there, half an hour before.

It's 3:30pm, I went to the canteen area, and ordered cold drink for myself.

I was scrolling in my phone, when I saw her walking with her friends.

But after what I saw made my blood boils, some groups of boys also were following her hooting behind her, and that too in the campus area.