Chapter 8

"Hai kisse dil ke,
Tujhse hum kya kahe?
Jannat-e-mohabbat karke,
Shikayatein hum kya kare?
Jise ruh ke dard ka
ehsaas na ho,
Use afsoos karake
bhi hum kya kare?"
~Jayanti Hari

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun POV

It's been difficult to stand there and see her crying face, I dont know why but I cant stand there seeing at her crying face and doing nothing

I stormed out off the mansion.
Took my car and drove to the deserted area.

The time is 4pm.
Some hours before I was very happy that finally I got the deal and wanted to take her to some restaurant.

But she has to ruined it by her stupid curiosity.

I know I shouldn't have said those hurtful things to her but, I cant help...

I never believed in middle class people or upper class people, becoz its just a very cheap thing to think.

I love Jayanti, she was also from middle class.

Then how can I say that?
But I m just pushing her so that she would hate me and went away from me if not then I dont know what will I do with her?

The mere thought of her going away gives me goosebumps. No she cant go.
She shouldn't and cant go away from me.

In these four months, I dont just pretent that I m giving this marriage a chance, but i was already trying.

In those first one month I was very disgusted by her, but after that whenever she used my things, I felt happy.

I used to drop her to her college and also picked her up so that she cant come with that bastard.

In these 4 months I just show her that whenever she used something which belongs to me, I m disgusted but it's not the truth.

"Arjun." Someone called me from behind.

I know this familiar voice.

I turned towards her, yes her, My Jayanti.

"Jayanti?" My words were not even come after that.

"Arjun, hi. Bahut dino baad mile hum. Hai n?" She asked and sat nxt to me.

But she is dead. What is she doing here?

"What happened?" She asked casually.

Really what happened?
She is dead and she is asking me what happened?

"Tum yahi soch rahe ho n ki main to mar chuki hu to phir yaha kaise?" She asked.

I just nodded becoz I dont know where my voice went.