Chapter 12

"Khuda kitna beraham hai,
Ye muhabbat ko milaata bhi hai,
Ye muhabbat ko mitaata bhi hai,
Na jaane use kab ehsaas hoga iss dard-e-dil ka,
Jise vo hasaata bhi hai,
Jise vo rulaata bhi hai."
~Jayanti

_________________________________________

Arjun Pov

What have I done with us?

At that time I don't want her but now it's totally opposite.

I want to pursue her no matter what.
But not without her permission.

In these few days she has became my everything.

I can't imagine her going away from me.

Before marriage I wanted to make her life a living hell but now it's hard to see her in pain.

I m not going to leave her, now she has to live with me.

Why can't she understand that I want her?
She became my habit I don't know if it's good or bad. But I know one thing and that is I want her by hook or by crook.

Right now I am sitting in my bar which is attached to my study room where no one came becoz no one knows that not even mom only Ankit knows about this secret bar.

It was my 4th glass. After finishing my 5th one I made my way to my room.... no our room.

I opened the door slowly not wanted to make any kind of sounds becoz she must be asleep.

I saw her sleeping on the couch.

Can't she just sleep on the bed?

I made my way towards the couch.
Her face was showing innocence. She looks so cute when she was sleeping.

I touched her left cheek, it's so soft. I really wanted to feel it under my lips.

But her lips distracted me with my thoughts becoz it was more attractive.

My hand automatically went towards her lips I touched those soft lips with my finger, I know one day I will touch those softest lips with my lips. And till then I have to wait.

I won't leave u Mrs.Malhotra, not tgis easily. U r mine and u will be mine.

Agar uss khuda ne Hume likha bhi nhi hoga n ek dusre ke naseeb me to main uss naseeb likhne wale ko badal dunga par tumhe apna bana ke rahunga.

I promise u that.

Good Night Jaan💝.

From tomorrow it will be a new morning for us Jaan.

Samaira POV

I hate this morning.
And this music....wait I love this music and moreover I love this voice😍😍😍

This soulful voice of Arijit Singh.😍

Yes but where is this sound coming from?

I opened my eyes to see but it isn't coming from this room then it must be coming from the hall.

I went towards the stairs and what I saw took my breath.

The hall was decorating in a romantic way and Arijit's voice was making it more romantic than before.

The song was Thodi Jagah from the movie Marjaavan.

I climbed down the stairs and went towards the kitchen, there I found Sunita aunty doing her work but not in a normal way she was looking really freaked out.