Chapter 11

"Chaahtein lafzoon se bayaan nhi ho paate,
Inhe aankhon se hi hone de,
Dur rah ke hi ishq kiya hai uss se,
Hume uss se dur hi rahne de..."
~Jayanti

_________________________________________

Arjun Pov

It's true that history repeat itself...

First Jany and now Samaira no way I can't loose her.

She was walking, Jany's image was displaying in front of my eyes.

"Samaira........." I shouted her name.

She turned towards me, her eyes were showing concern.

I ran towards her and held her shoulders, pushing it towards me.

She was in shock for a moment and wanted to yell at me the nxt, her face indicate that look, but honking of that truck stopped her from saying anything and she just shut her mouth up.

I was hell angry on her.

How can she be so careless?

And where is her eyes?
Can't she watch where she is going?

"How can u be so careless? Dont u have eyes? U r not kid Samaira for fucks sake stop behaving like one...U could took ur car but no u didnt? What u think of urself? That u r the best that u can solve everyone's peoblem? But first solve ur own? What will I do if anything happens to u? I mean.... what would I tell mom about u if something happen to u?" I said in one go.

She was just looking at me with a blank look.

Ok. Well it is probably, she is looking at me with no emotions.

"It's none of ur concern and about mom, she would understand becoz she knows about us." She said her voice was so rough.

Becoz of crying and u made her cry.

I know it's my fault.

"Ghar chalo Samaira we will talk this later." I said and held her one arm but she didn't move.

"That's not my home, Mr.Malhotra, it's urs." Her short reply were killing me.

"It's late. Where will u go now? Plz Come with me. If u want to go u can go tomorrow I won't stop u but not now. It's quite late. It's not safe for u." I made her understand. I told her to go tomorrow but I m not leaving her now. Not anymore. I want to give this relationship a chance or can say this last chance.

"I said n Mr.Malhotra it's none of ur concern. And u only said I m a whore I can live anywhere, it's only about one night, I can make someone happy today. U don't have to worry." She said by gritting her teeth, I know she don't like those words it's hurtful, but she shouldn't have said that, my veins were popping out becoz of her words.

"Samaira... don't... plz...see... I m sorry... I m sorry for everything... every little things... plz Come with me... plz...I won't go if u won't come with me." I said it's not hard to say sorry to her but it's hard to think those things, it's hard to think her with someone else.