Chapter 3

"Mohabbat me jo haqdaar ho,
Aisa yaar chahiye,
Zindagi bhar jo mera gulam ho,
Aisa pyaar chahiye..."
~Jayanti Hari

(Guys I dont know about marriage thing so just imagine that their marriage is done and now its reception party in a seven star hotel and it's on the same date as their marriage.)

Samaira POV

I was ready in my dress for the reception party.

Arjun's mom is really a sweet lady who was always very kind to me and to my parents.

Not like others mother-in-law like we see in serials.

It was very huge seven star hotel. And if I work day and night also I cant afford this hotel to book.

But u know it's just a waste of money.
Wasting ur money in these kind of hotel is foolishness.

Just fake peoples in fake world.
I dont think it's his mother choice.

When I saw him first time in our house.
I can say he looks hmmm.... dont have words to describe his look.

But looks doesn't matter here, becoz I dont think he is a good man. I know I shouldn't judge him by his looks but I judged him by his behaviour.

He behaves good with my parents but with me, he never talk too much like if I ask something he only answered in a word or just nodded.

"Abhi se hi jiju ke khayalo me huh????" Said Simran my bestie.

"Oye hoye inka sharmana to dekho." She said in teasing tone.

"Shut up yaar. Dont start now. Please...." I pleaded.

"Ok ok I m just here to say that, everyone is waiting for u now come with me to the party hall." She said and went towards the door.

"Oh. Ok I m coming." I said.

"Dulhan hai tu kuchh to sharma..." she said.

I glared at her and she shuts her mouth.

We came downstair at the party hall.

Arjun was there looking as hot and handsome as ever.

(U can imagine him in any outfit u want him to be in) (and please comment ur fav look of his👆👆👆 mine one is black)