00 ➳ DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER

DEAD EYES STILL GLIMMER
a Taegguk fanfiction by GgukieBottoms

═════════SYNOPSIS═════════

═════════
SYNOPSIS
═════════

Alone, in a derelict world overrun by the reanimated dead, Kim Taehyung thought he had already lost everything.

He was only at the ripe age of twelve when his world came crashing down before his eyes. Until he had met ten-year-old Jeon Jeongguk, his only living friend in this life ceasing realm. He had not known there were any living people left, he had not realized humanity survived and begun to surge against the virus in search for a cure.

However, one day Jeongguk decided to leave and Taehyung had chosen not to follow after him for personal reasons, his mistake.

Now, eight years later at the age of twenty. Taehyung reunites with his childhood friend in a facility to barricade them from the abominations that lurk beyond its perimeter.

Now, Taehyung will learn that there is so much more to lose.

═════════
WARNINGS
═════════

Mature content, themes and scenes.
N.S.V.L
Gun usage.
Graphic descriptions of sexual  intercourse, gore, and character death.
Spelling and grammatical errors. Ew...cRiaNgE! ㅠㅠ
top! k.th ,, k.nj ,, j.hs ❀ bttm! j.jk ,, m.yg
Don't read below the age of 16!

═════════
SIDE SHIPS
═════════

Namgguk
Yoonseok/sope

═════════
COPYRIGHT
═════════

© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved. GgukieBottoms.

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fortuitously and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written consent from the author.

࿐ྂᵀᴬᴱᴳᴳᵁᴷ࿐ྂ

Started: 3rd, January, 2020
Ended: 20, March, 2020

Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts! It really helps me grow as an author.

Hope to see you there, Monie (fandom name).

NOTE: this book has yet to be edited!

jae 🌻

.
.
.

Check out my other books too:

LOVE ALIBI (tk ; ys)
PAINTER OF THE NIGHT (tk) (on ao3)

ROOMIE (tk)
VERTIGO HEART (ys)
THE CUCKOLDING AFFAIR (ys)
THE BOY IN THE TOWER (tk)
OPPUGNAUT (tk)
EYEWITNESS (tk)