-I GOT TAGGED-

I was tagged by the user: BabyKOkiee 💜💫

1. I don't know anymore, but it's not heterosexual...

2. I have the body of a female but the mind and spirit of a male.

3. As in my mood? I'm always quite happy and try my best to remain positive.

4. The last song I listened to was Louder than Bombs by BTS. It speaks to my soul, that song.

5. My natural hair color is ebony (hence why I use it constantly to describe Gguk's hair in my stories 'cause I like it so much) with blonde highlights due to the sun and my mother's natural red mousey-brown hair.

6. Sagittarius all the way!

7. I've never shared a romantic kiss with anyone, but I have shared chaste pecks amongst family members occasionally (since I'm not a very affectionate person.)

8. No, it's not because of BTS at all. As an artsy child, purple has been my favorite color along with mint/sage green. Purple because of wolves—I'm a wolf enthusiast, the mood and royalty it portrays and now because of BTS as well. Green because of nature.

9. I'm not a foodie, per say. However, I do like sweet potatoes and any kind of fruit.

10. Currently, 27%, which is actually one of my favorite numbers. My spirts seemed drawn to the numbers 7 and 27, I have yet to know why.

11. I have none. I'd rather be bestfriends with a celebrity that I love rather than wish to be romantically inclined.

12. Isn't this basically the same query as question 9? Sweet potatoes.

13. I be out here with them "chocolate glazed irises", as I like to describe in my books. Basically, I have brown eyes. My desired eye color is gray-blue.

14. It varies and depends on shoe make, but on average I'm a size 5 to a 6½.

15. I wish to become an internationally known choreographer.

20 people that I have tagged are:

VANTAETOPS

bhyuntaee

ijustwannavibe

taekook-finity

VVANTAE-

bbyyeonjun

fairykoo

googietae_

_KookieMonsters

onelasttae

kimkyjeon

xSuNnY41198x

naniVkookie

seokified

STARVGGUK

taekook-finity

VVANTAE95

JikookDomJimin

jungkookdakookie

bfguks

I just want to thank you so much for tagging me, BabyKOkiee. Take care of yourself.