The Wedding Dress

Eduardo Perrocci is busy preparing the wedding dress. The wedding dress? It stands there looking oh so, beautiful. It was really beautiful. More than I ever hoped for.

It was made out of silk and lace. It is a ballgown with a court style end. The sleeves were made out of lace and it covers from the V neckline to the base of the neck. The court base was made out of embroidered flowers. It was a very beautiful. My veil was made out of see through cloth and embroidered base. I can't believe I'm getting married.

I want Paige and Jamie to attend my wedding. My bridesmaids. I would call them later.

I cleared my throat to let Eduardo know my presence. He looked up and smiled genuinely at me.

"Oh, cara mia. Princess Geiyianne," I giggled as he address me. I'm fascinated by his accent. Its so Italian.

"Buon Giorno, Eduardo. I was expecting you a little late in the afternoon."

He kissed both of my cheeks and he led me to the gown and I caressed it. It was very soft.

"This gown is made from the finest silk and lace. It is very light and comfortable for you to wear."

He approached another mannequin and pulled the cover off. There stood three dresses all in red and white color. The cloth used was chiffon. A very light one. The red dresses were complemented by stones on the waist. They were long too but not longer than mine's. These dresses were supposed to be the bridesmaids' dresses. But I have no bridesmaid.

I'll probably call Paige and Jamie later.

"These are your bridesmaids' dresses. I was informed that two of your friends are going to be your bridesmaid, Your Highness."

"Uhm... that's kinda impossible. I haven't called them."

"The Queen told me so."

Seriously, what is he talking about?

I shook my head and approached the gown of mine. I caressed it again and I suddenly want to try it on.

"Do you want to try it on, Princess?" Eduardo asked my voiceless thoughts spookily.

"Y-yes."

He went near the dress and took it off the mannequin. He led me to a dressing room and left me there to change.

I wore my dress on and it was surprisingly light. It hugged my body. But it was so long. The little dressing room floor was covered by the tail of my gown.

I was holding the front part of my gown and I went out of the room.

"Eduardo, please."

"Oh, alright, Princess." He hurried to me and I was trying my best on pulling it up. Eduadro buttoned the dress together. The buttons were pearls. Once my dress was up, I went to the mirror and looked at my reflection. The dress was perfect but I'm still not face ready for the gown. Eduardo pulled my hair up and tucked my bangs behind my ear.

"All you need is a tiara to finish."

Eduardo approached his chest and he was searching for something. He hid the found object behind him and I returned looking at the mirror. I was surprised when he put a beautiful tiara on my head. He was gone again and when he returned he placed the veil on my head.

"You just need a bouquet." He murmured.

"But we have no bouquet." I pouted and he smiled warmly.

"We will have that once there are flowers present here. But apparently, the florists made no flower decorations in this room."

I smiled at him and stared at the mirror again. I look like a... like a bride. But with a tiara. I didn't want this. But here I am, fitting this gown. I'm too young to be a bride.

"Oh my!"

I wipped my head and there stood a shocked Queen Victoria with my mother.

They slowly approached my. Eyeing my dress. I just stood here and waiting for them to approach me.

Mom caressed my face on the veil.

"I never imagine you in a wedding dress." She said. "I know I have to but I couldn't get myself into thinking of your marriage."

"Don't worry, Mom. Now, what you see is a bride. A young bride."

"Geiyianne." I turn my attention to the Queen and I smiled. "You are a perfect bride. Victor would be very much happy with you."

I blush and bit my bottom lip.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." I murmur.

"You friends have arrived, Geiyianne."

What friends?

"Uhm... who are they?"

"Paige and Jamie."

Oh no.