Kidnapped

I hope you understand the flow of the story. If you do not, here's a part that could enlighten you a bit. It's in Victor's thought and he will tell everything Geiyianne didn't.

Victor's Point of View

*Elena's Arrival*

"Elena, I didn't expect your arrival today."

"I come in surprises, Victor. Now tell me about your wedding. I don't like Geiyianne for you. I know your past with her."

I ease down my seat and stare at my breakfast. Elena just arrived from Belgium. She must be here to critic the wedding. I don't care if she will or not.

Elena became my fiancée a year ago. Very young, right? That happens as early as birth if you are royalty, but that is not my point how Elena got engaged to me. After Geiyianne recovered from her accident three years ago, I knew that she doesn't recall me and I have no hope on recovering the memories we shared together. Cruel. But I have no choice but to stay away from her. I also learned that whenever she remembers something from the past, her brain activity speeds up and it will bring pain to her. So I didn't push myself to make Geiyianne remember me.

Everything fell out of place, Geiyianne doesn't remember me and she won't be my girlfriend any longer because of her situation. I miss her but I have to understand her situation. She's fragile and her situation is a life and death matter.

Elena came into the scene in a ball in Germany. I was depressed, I was very very depressed and I think I might break down any moment. Elena was very beautiful. She approached me and asked me if I was okay. I told her I am but she told me I lied. She feels me because she was enduring pain in that time, too. She lost her father just a week before the ball and I know how she feels.

After that ball she often visits Denmark and we hang out often. I asked her out and we began dating each other. I asked her hand in marriage a year ago. I know I love her so I asked her to marry me. That time, I didn't have a single thought about Geiyianne. It's all about Elena.

Just five months ago, we were preparing for the wedding to take place. But when it's just a week before the wedding she told me that she signed a contract on a runway show in Paris, asking me to postpone the wedding. I have to postpone everything we prepared. That placed me in a humiliating state. After a week, she hasn't returned. I gained another humiliation from the guests and disappointment. Grandmother suggested that the wedding won't take place anymore and cancel everything. I did.

Now, when I'm married to Geiyianne, she emerged into the lime light. What does she want now?

"I don't know why you don't like Geiyianne for me and I don't care if you do or do not. Geiyianne is my wife now, Elena." I rubbed my chin and looked at her intently. Do I still love her? I don't feel longing and others. I feel utmost irritation towards her right now. "What do you want, Elena?"

She looked back at me. "I came back to take what is mine, Victor. I want you and Geiyianne be divorced this instance."

What?

She started laughing out loud. I just looked at her in disbelief. She is just joking. Now, she has the guts to laugh at this moment.

"Elena. I never knew you were such a joker. It doesn't suit you."

She kept on laughing. Her face was red and there were teardrops on her eyes. She may have heard me because later she stopped. She wiped her eyes and turned to me. She was giggling.