8

In this part there is a little smut part

Continue with the story

-------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov

I looked at watch it was now 1:30 am then i felt two hands on my waist . I looked back and saw it was jungkook and he was drunk

"j..jungkook" i tried to push him but he just tightened his grip and then at next movement .....

I widened my eyes as he kiss me on the lips . I put my hands on his chest but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head.

Third person pov

Taehyung was shocked cause of this action . He tried to pull back but jungkook dont let him go. After sometime taehyung also started to enjoy the kiss and kiss jungkook back.

When jungkook felt taehyung kissing him back he loosened his grip on his wrist and taehyung put his hands on jungkook neck and pulled him to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook put pressure on tae's crotch area with his knee . Taehyung moaned in kiss and jungkook smirked . He trailed kiss on tae neck to his lip then to his jawline . He bite here and there to find his husband weak spot. Taehyung moaned a bit when jungkook bite him between his collarbone and left ear.

Tae immediately put his hands on his mouth to prevent him from moaning and jungkook don't like it so he bite it there hard making tae moan loudly .

Jungkook smirked against his skin and whispers in tae's ear
"dont stop yourself from moaning.... Moan for me baby"

Jungkook licked his ear and bite his earlobe . Tae felt his cheeks burning and goosebumps running from his spine when he hears it

Jungkook startead to unbutton tae's shirt still kissing him . Tae didn't push him away or stop him. He did let his husband to do what he wants . He wanted him to fill his space in his heart . He wanted his husband to let him have all of himself .

Because he was the only one person now about tae could claim to be his.

Tae also help his husband to get undressed tae bite his bottom lip as he stared at his husband muscular body

And jungkook caught him "like what u see tae baby" jungkook said in a teasing tone . Tae looked away embarrassed to say anything. Then jungkook got on bed and said "is this your first time rae baby "

Taehyung nodded shyly . Jungkook smile and lifts tae chin softly and kissed him then said "dont worry baby i will be gentle"

As he inserted his index finger in tae and tae gasped at the sudden reaction and shut his eyes closed.

Jungkook kissed him softly on lips to distract tae from the pain and Soon tae started to moan and jungkook smirked.

And then jungkook entered one more finger in tae and tae started to moan out loudly after sometime he get quite and moan not loudly and jungkook understand that tae was ready so he got between his legs and opened his legs wide tae hide his face in his hand due to embracement and then .........

..........Time skip (sry i was not. comfortable to write all the details) ..........

They both were panting heavily as jungkook covered them with the blankets are you alright tae baby ?? Jungkook asked but get no response so he looks down and see his cute baby boy sleeping peacefully in his arms while resting his head on his husband chest. Jungkook smile and kissed taehyung forehead and he also drifted to sleep

__________________________________

Thank u everyone who reads my story thank you so much
___________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜