30

Jungkook pov

We were in a hospital with tae in operation theater , well when he saw me and i also saw him my heart aches when he knocked out after seeing me "he must hates me so much" i mumbled and then after that we came to hospital .

*third person pov*

"oh god plz keep my tae safe" jungkook mumbled and sit on the chair while ruffling his hair in frustration "well what's your relation with taehyung?" jimin asked jungkook and he replied "i...im his..husband" jungkook was hesitant to tell them.

"what?" yoongi almost yell, "but he told us that you mean his husband is already dead?" this time jimin said "he must hate me so much" jungkook mumbled again "what do you mean jungkook plz explain" yoongi said jungkook sighed and exhaled a long breathe saying the whole story.

*time skip after telling the whole story cuz im lazy*

"im such a terrible husband ever..he hate me.. He doesn't love me anymore im responsible for all this.." jungkook said through sobs... While yoongi just rubbed his back "Mr. Taehyung family?" someone voice caught their attention .

"y.yes im his husband jungkook" jungkook said "oh plz sign these papers Mr. Jungkook" jungkook frowned and took that papers and read them , his eyes got widened and he just stared at nurse blankly "what does it mean?" yoongi asked the nurse

"these are the approval letter that if something happened to patient or to baby we will not be responsible , cauze we need to do the operation right now and this is serious so plz sign Mr. Jungkook so we can start the operation " that nurse said

"and this was the first time ever in jungkook life when his hand were shaking to sign those papers , he closed his eyes and sign the papers and handed back to nurse .

"p..plz save them both ...they both are my life..plz" jungkook begged to nurse. She just looked at him in pitty and said "we will do our best dont be tensed" and she left , jungkook fell on chair beside and prayed to god to save his family .

*after surgery cuz i don't know anything about it *
She is just lazy to write and don't want to say it straight

"congratulations..sir..you have twins" jungkook was sleepy but sit up when he heard nurse voice . "oh my god really ...both are boys.. Or girl...or one boy one girl" jungkook was excited and yoongi and jimin just chuckled at his reaction "c.can we..we see them?" jungkook asked and nurse nod and they was about to follow her.

But jungkook stopped and said "b..but how is my husband?" nurse turned around with a serious face "we are sry sir..we save him but he is in coma" jungkook felt his heart brok in million pieces after listening this news .

And they went inside both babies were in baby cart with taehyung in bed

( i know they are not new born babies but look how adorable they are)

"owww they are so much cute" jimin literally jumping said and yoongi nods in agreement ... Jungkook smile at his babies and kissed their foreheads and cheeks

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thx for reading