24

Taehyung pov

Even though I have enough money to rent a hotel room , but now i don't want to go anywhere , i just roamed around in alleys and now I ended up here.

"hey! Cutie what are you doing here at this late at night ?" i immediately turned around to see the owner of this voice "who are you,?" i was scared but decided not to show it .

"you don't know who am i so you can call me master tonight hm?" that upcoming guy said and i widened my eyes . My mind warned me .

Third person pov

"what?" taehyung widened his eyes as he listened what he said "c'mon baby we will have fun" that boy said but taehyung backed away .

That guy was about to grab taehyung but taehyung pushed him away . He started to run and could feel that guy running behind him.

Tears were rolling down from his cheeks and he was praying to God to do a miracle . He couldn't run anymore .

His breath was heavy and his vision started to blurry .

And then he got tripped and fell on ground . He turned around weekly and saw that guy smirking at him while approaching him.

"n..no plz.. Don't..do this.p.plz" tears were rolling down as he started to sob uncontrollably and said to that guy who was sitting on his thigh keeping him on his place .

???- "yah leave him alone" someone yelled from behind . That guy looked behind and saw another man coming he immediately stood up and ran.

That upcoming guy came to taehyung and knelt down to his level "are you alright" that guy asked "m..my baby" these were the last words which taehyung said before knocking out..