35/epilogue II/

😊😊
Here enjoy -

___________________________________

After 3 years

Taehyung pov

I wake up by chirping sounds of birds and looked at my right side just to see my handsome and cute husband ever .

"what a beautiful sight to start a day with" i mumbled and kissed him on lips. And suddenly he laughed , i got shocked and looked at him idioticly "were you awake?" i asked and he said "yes my tiger i was up before you" .

"then why did you pretend like you were sleeping?" i asked making a angry face . He chuckled and pinnched my cheeks . "if I was up then will you do this huh?" he asked and i pushed "w..why? I don't need anyone permission to say you handsome , cute, beautiful and kiss you" i said still pretending to be angry .

"owww really?" jungkook said in a teasing tone and was about to kiss me but I pushed him slightly and said "oh god you need to control your (war of) hormones jungkook" .

And got up and looked back at him. And he was looking at me with pouty face. I laughed at his cutness and went to our babies room to wake them up.

"*third person pov*"

"gowd mornin daddyy" taekook said in his adorable language while entering in living room . Jungkook laughed and carried him in his arms, he showerd him with kisses all over his face and he was giggling trying to get free from his dad grip.

"taeggukie want kisses too" taegukie said as she ran to his dad while stretching her arms out. Jungkook took her in his arms too and kisses her.

Then taehyung entered in and smiles at them . Then he started to make breakfast for his cute little family .

"come my babies and remember not to missbehavie with anyone and listen to teachers ok" taehyung said after breakfast ready to send his children to kindergarten this was their first day.

"owwk appa" thay said and kissed taehyung both cheeks and went out of with taehyung while jungkook was in car already waiting for them and when they came he start to drive to kindergarten .

________________________________

Finally the end of the story 😊😊💜💜💜

And thank you so much kimyeontansmom30 for this amazing cover