15

Taehyung pov

I woke up by the crashing sounds of the glass which came from the living room i came in living room and it was dark i checked the time on the watch hanging on the wall it was around ten i couldn't see it clearly because of the darkness I was afraid but I had to go ...

"who..i.is.this" i asked with a quiet sob which was coming unconditionally . Then i felt someone grip on my waist. I turned around and saw someone with mask on .

I tried to get free from his grip but he didn't let me go "who..are..you" i asked and in response he just chuckled .

"how can you forget me.. BABE?" that masked guy said in my ears and I widened my eyes as I recognize the voice ... It... Was..

Suddenly someone turned the light on. I looked there and saw the person which i really don't want to see at this time and it was JUNGKOOK... Which was staing at me shocked when he see me in some one else arms.

"WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEHYUNG" jungkook yells .

''j.. j.. Kookie " i said " its not what its look like " i felt my leg like jelly . I pushed that guy away from me and come to jungkook.

__________________________________

Who do you think that guy is who is calling taehyung babe how will jungkook react

🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜

Have a great day ahead thank you always keep smiling