26

Third person pov

Jungkook felt his cheek wet from his tears "is this what people call regret ?" jungkook asked to himself and then wipe his tears rougly "im sorry tae..pl..plz.came plz tae..came to..me..tae i promise i will never hurt you ever again plz tae came back tae" jungkook mumbled as he start to sobbed unconditionally .

He felt his heart ached when he remembers what he had done to tae "tae plz come u changed but i never im a jerk a terrible person" he was just mumbling to himself.

Wanting to fly and find tae then embrace him in his arms and never lrt him go and ask him to forgive his husband ..... but he couldn't

And he just slept there while crying and sobbing quietly asking his husband to come back and mumbling his name .

Tae pov

I wake up in a luxary hospital room but with a worst headache ever .

I looked around to see some one but there was no one i was about to sit up when door opened and revlved a young cute guy.

He saw me and smiles . I just stare at him blankly . "how are you feeling?" he asked me i replied "uhh..fine but how's my baby?" then another guy entered in room.

"he is alright" that upcoming guy said "who are you guys" i asked them and upcoming answer

"im yoongi and that guy over here is my husband Min jimin"

( this is how yoonmin couple look like in the story )

"well where is baby 's father ?" jimin asked me and i felt my breathe hitched

___________________________________

This is how tae look in the story