12

Third person pov

Jungkook gaze softened when he saw taehyung sobbing uncontrollably . Then taehyung pushed jungkook away and was about to go but jungkook grabbed him and back hugged him . "j..jungkook" taehyung said in shock "taetae im sorry" taehyung couldn't believe what he heard then jungkook turned him around .

Tae..i..l..lied to you that I don't remember anything about last night..i...remember everything that what happened last night ..i was also in mall when you saw Jennie kissing another boy. I was there just in a coincidence .

"i know that you were feeling the same pain which i felt six years ago so I just got drunk but just a bit and when I come back you let me do what ever I want I... Lied to you tae that I don't remember anything in fact tae. That night means a lot for me too"

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was listening then jungkook said "i know you are mad at me but i will still say it that im sorry...f..forgive me please" . Taehyung felt his heart ached when jungkook said it "j..jungkook don't be sorry im the one who should be apologizing" taehyung looked down but jungkook lifted his chin softly .

"c..can we start from begning?" jungkook asked and taehyung eyes lightened up he smiles and said "if you want" ..."oh god i want it i want it" jungkook said and kiss taehyung on lip but then tae pulled back. Jungkook looked at taehyung "what happened" jungkook asked and taehyung shyly asked "what about your office work"

Jungkook smirked and said "are you running away huh?" jungkook whispers and bite taehyung ear "n..no im not running its just" taehyung get cut off by jungkook kiss on his lips then jungkook said "lets keep them aside and complete what we started" jungkook said while lifting taehyung up in bridal style .

Taehyung smile shyly and hide his face in the crock of jungkook neck and jungkook just smile at his husbands cuteness and then they both went to their bedroom .......................... You'll know for what right.

___________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

___________________________________

What u think about this part ...
Is it ending or begning of their story what do you think