23

Jungkook pov

I brought taetae favorite flower and booked a room in hotel side by the sea . I was very happy that finally i will confess my love to him.

I came home at night and entered in living room "taetae baby" i called him but no response ... I then check our bedroom but he was no where to be seen.

Then i checked all room one by one but he was no where . I get worried then call my gaurd and ordered them to find taehyung..

"i should call his father and ask him if he is there?" i mumbled to myself and dialed his Father's number . And he picked it up but there was no hint of him there too. I sit on couch in frustration .

"aghhhh where did you go tae?" i mumbled then i thought about one of his friends he talks about .

He once told me about him he was a doctor . I immediately called his father and asked him to give me tae friends number and he gave me. I dailed it and he picked up .

"h.hello" i said he replied in a sleepy voice "hi..Who are you ?" "are you bogum" i asked and he reply "yes im and you?" i replied "im jeon jungkook your friends taehyung husband" "oh nice to meet you do you want something?" he asked .

"i want to know if tae is with you ?" i asked him hesitantly and he said "no he is not here..why.. What happened is he alright" .

"yeah, we will talk later" i said and was about to end the call but he said "wait jumgkook im coming ..its something serious matter " he said and ended the call.

I just stares at phone and wait impatiently for him to arrive herd after 20 minutes he reached here and when he comes and told me something which left me in shock he told me
.
.
.
.

"taetae was pregnant"

__________________________

Its M-pregnant book okay 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜