14

Jungkook got really mad as anger began to built in him and blood began to boil. He yanked taehyung's hair.

"Listen with all the ears i have told you don't yell at me or raise your voice at me don't i ?" jungkook yelled back and slap taehyung at that hard that he fell to ground .

"i want answer kim taehyung " jungkook yells as he again grabbed taes arm harshly and forced him to stand up " ahh..p.. please" taehyung cried in pain jungkook yanked his hand then said "You are my toy you are nothing to me but just a whore"

(a/n - i don't know the meaning of whore i just listen it if it means something bad then im extremely sryy)

Jungkook said as his eyes were showing blood . Taehyung sobbed quietly . Then jungkook knelt down in front of taehyung and grabbed his chin roughly then said. "i will not come fir next two days dont even try to run or tell anyone about it or i can destroys your father and his company in just seconds" then jungkook left leaving behind a sobbing taehyung quietly .

* taehyung pov *

I thought he changed !! But i was wrong for he just confirm it that he never gonna love me "kookie" i mumbled as i remembered how loving, caring, cute, adorable , Sweet , innocent and soft jungkook i had lost . I just sit there while sobbing . Now i don't have any one with who i can share my problems and also im not allowed to go out or to talk to anyone with out his permission .

Third person pov

After three hours

Taehyung just cry and cry without realization he feels asleep while sitting on floor resting his head on bed.

After sometime taehyung wake up by hearing a loud sound . It was glass breaking sounds taehyung immediately put a T-shirt and shorts on and open the door and come to living room .

__________________________________

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 thank you for reading my story and voting . Be happy have a great day ahead thank you 💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜