11

Taehyung pov

It was the picture of me with

It was the picture of me with ....... Him. I looked like this six years ago he was the person who i used to call kookie i mumbled to myself and now i understand the reason of his behavior . The revenge which he was talking about on our wedding night .

So that's why he looks so familiar to someone but ____ kookie i don't know if you believe me or not but w..when i left u six years ago I re..regretted it i tried to find you and wanted to get along with you again but never found you

You regret that ?? Suddenly a voice interpret me i looked at my side and jungkook was standing in door frame .

*third person pov*

Y.yes taehyung whisper enough to being heard by jungkook did you really jungkook asked again as he left the door frame and come to taehyung . Taehyung look at jungkook and step backwards as jungkook step forward .

Taehyung hit his back on wall and jungkook just come to him i asked you something ?? Jungkook yelled in a really high pitched tone as he slammed his fist against the wall beside taehyung.

Taehyung flinched at sudden reaction " yes..i..r..regret that" taehyung said and felt his tears steam down from his cheek oh really did you ever feel the pain which i feel when you said that I was just your toy ... When you said i was not even of your standard ... Did you ever feel that pain when you said that you never loved me and went with another girl huh ? Did you KIM TAEHYUNG DID YOU ??

"no no i never felt that pain six years ago.. I never felt that pain which you bear. B.but " taehyung stop as he sobbed "but what" jungkook asked .

But now I'm feeling . Im felling the same pain of being ignored im felling the pain now when the person to whom i give my virginity my first time said that he doesn't remember anything it really hurt im felling the pain
Kookie im felling