33

"congratulations Mr. Jungkook... He is awake you can meet him now" doctor said and jungkook felt his heart will explode from happiness .

Jungkook entered in and looked at taehyung and taehyung also looked at him . Their eyes got locked for some moments and then taehyung looked away. Jungkook felt his heart ached . He came to taehyung and tried to grab his hand but tae backed away .

Jungkook tried his best not to cry right now "t..tae i know..you..are mad at..me but..plz look at me" jungkook voice got cracked and taehyung notice it "where is my baby?" taehyung said simply looking coldly at jungkook

"i have called yoongi and jimin hyung to came over with them they will be here in some time" jungkook replied and looked at taehyung .

But taehyung was avoiding eye contact "tae" jungkook called him and taehyung just hummed in response .

"fo..forgive me plz" this was all jungkook could utter at that time .taehyung looked at him and saw someone familiar but not jungkook. YES for sure he was not the same jungkook he left 8 months ago he was the jungkook he knows 6 year ago with softness in his eyes which taehyung love...that small smile which make taehyung crazy..

(a/n - taehyung dont know he was in comma for 3 months)

"if i want to punish you then will you take that?" taehyung asked while looking in jungkook eyes "y..yes tae..i..will do anything to make..you..happy and i..i.w..will take..t..the punishment" jungkook said taehyung sighed and said "i want you to............."

___________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜have a great day ahead thank you for reading what do you think will be the punishment
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Eat well.stay healty
________________________________