13

Third person pov

"that was fun" jungkook said putting his shirt back after having a hot session with his husband taehyung. Taehyung was still breathing heavily . He got shocked by his husband words. An unknown fear rushed through his spine as the thought of being ignored and get played haunted him. He gathered all of his courage and asked .

"j..jungkook" taehyung called him and he just hummed in response "you..l.love..me.r..right" taehyung don't know why he was stuttering . Jungkook looked at him while fixing his hair and smirks then said "oh c'mon tae do you really think I love you ? Huh?"

And the thought which were haunted taehyung were not just the thought but reality . Taehyung sit up with difficulty and looked at his husband with widen eyes. "w.what" these were the only words he could utter right now .

" i said did you really think i love you ?? Ooo c'mon tae even though you are rich but not of my standard .... You are my toy...and you will be " jungkook said while crossing his arms.

At that point taehyung couldn't take it anymore . He got up from bed and covers himself with blanket and come to jungkook.

Then he slapped jungkook really hard that jungkook face turned red .

"im not your toy JEON JUNGKOOK" taehyung yelled as tears were rolling down from his cheeks

___________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

___________________________________

my exam are fast approaching so it will be hard to update but i will try to update them thank you read my other story vote and comment and tell your suggestion or opinions on them thank you once again .