19

Third person pov

"tae?" jungkook get up and looked here and there just to find him in his office . He sighed , he was in his office to go to his business trip for two days . He had a bad dream about taehyung and his ex . He immediately get up from his chair and went out . "sir where are you going??" his secretary sunmi asked but he ignored her and went out of his office to go back to his home to check on taehyung if he is okay.

Jungkook pov

I had a bad dream about taehyung and his ex baekhyun or his brother . I don't know but my heart started to beat fast as I entered in the home , i wasn felling nervous cause ahhh i don't know , i entered in our room and saw my tae lying on the floor , but sleeping he must cry very long as there was stains of tears on his cheeks . I knelt down to his level .

I felt my heart aches when he sobbed in his sleep quietly , i was the worst person ever . I wanted to change him but I don't change myself and make him cry . I carried him in bridal style and put him on bed gently and kisses his cheek .

''i promise tae!! When I come back we will start again ... I.. I will never hurt you ever again .." i don't know why but my voice cracked and i felt my tears started to build in my eyes as i remembered how badly i had hurt him.

I combed his hair with my hand and again kiss him on forehead "just two days tae and i will be your and you will be mine we will live happily tae just two days" i kiss him last time on his lip before living the room

________________________________

Ahh how's the twist 🤗🤗🤗💜 hope you enjoy it borahae Wish me luck tomorrow i have my sst pre board and here im writing this part but never mind thank you for reading and plz vote have a great day ahead thank you And what do you think what happened after two days will everything will be alright with them or some new twist and ya some more part and this story will come to end 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜