Chapter 3

Aurora's pov

The whole pack Hall became silent. I didn't even look at him. My eyes diverted towards my alpha and luna and my family. Everyone was shocked. 'Come on, go to mate.' Gina said to me. 'Stop Gina. He is no ordinary person.' I said to her. When I looked at my mate he still had the same cold expression on his face as he looked at me. He took slow steps towards me. My father and alpha alexander growled but he shouted, 'I am talking to my mate!' 'You are forgetting she is my daughter and our warrior.' my father retorted back to him.

'It's okay dad, I will talk with him.' I told my dad and took the remaining few steps towards him. He was at least a foot taller than me and when I reached he lowered himself down to my ear and said, 'Pack up your things and come with me if you don't want me to have a war with your pack.' He whispered in a cold voice. I just nodded. 'Right now!' he said in a loud whisper and I backed away from him.

I went upstairs to my room and took my suitcase out. That's when aunt Rose and mom came in room accompanied by Charlotte and Elena.
They started helping me but aunt Rose said, 'Dear, you don't really have to go I'd you don't want to. You can reject him. We are with you. Don't worry.' she said. 'It's okay I want to go.' I said back. 'But the rumours about him....' mom began saying. 'Mom, he is my mate after all. I don't really think he will harm me and I can take care of myself.' I said to her.

I was a little bit nervous but I had to put a brave front for my pack. I knew that. I changed my clothes, took my suitcases and went downstairs. I saw that everybody else had left. Only my pack members and my mate with his pack members were left.

As I was leaving and was hugging everyone while my mate was waiting.
'Just know, you always have a place with us, honey. Anytime you need us, we will be there.' my dad said to me in a slow whisper. Everyone else nodded as well. 'Yes, I love you all. I will contact you once I reach. I will take care of myself. Don't worry.' I replied and waved my family goodbye.

As soon as I stepped out of the pack entrance and sat in the car alomg  with my mate. There was nothing to talk with him as well. He still looked grim and cold not even looking at me once. Forget about a smile.

When I reached the pack I followed him inside his pack house. It was magnicifent. Beautiful. Very big. Right from the pack entrance everyone was greeting me and welcoming me. Even inside the pack house. I had a formal introduction with all of them. I met his beta whose name was Edward and his mate was Andrea. They both smiled and welcomed me warmly as well.

Then after that when everyone had left I turned towards Caleb but he simply grabbed me by the arm taking me upstairs. I was shocked. He took me to the top floor and opened a door to a room and switched on the lights. I saw that all my luggage was in there. 'Is this your room?' I asked him. 'No it's yours.' He said in a loud voice big enough to make me jump.

'But I am your mate.' I said to him in a low voice. He suddenly held my hand tight enough to make me feel hurt. 'You are not my mate. I don't want and I don't need a mate. You are only the luna of this pack and that's all. There will be nothing and I repeat nothing between the two of us like mates. Stay away from me.' He said letting go of my hand harshly and then he left the room.

I didn't notice it but I had a tear in my eye. I quickly wiped it away. Why was he like this? 'Mate dosent like us? Why?' Gina whispered while sobbing. 'His wolf Jeremy also dosent want to talk with me. What is the matter?' Gina said while crying again.

'I don't know gina, I have no idea.' I whispered back to her in my head. What had my destiny gotten me into? Was this my life now? Fine then, if he dosent need me then I don't need him as well.