Chapter 22

Caleb's pov

I went inside my office and was more irritated at myself than her. I should have not been that possessive. She is an independent girl who can answer for herself buy the thought of Micah having an eye on her and talking all those about her just makes me wast to destroy everything in front of me. I took deep breaths to control myself. I am an alpha and this is my office. It will be expensive for me to break anything.

I got back to work and then left for training. Of course aurora was there on the training arena too. I went to the men's section and started my regular routine. Nowadays because of warlike situation I train harder than usual. While leaving I heard her call me. I turned around and looked at her. 'Caleb, I..... I wanted to...' she started saying and I just held my hand  up and said 'No need to apologise.' I said and started walking. I knew I had issues, I knew I was a messed up person but with my whole heart I want to protect aurora. Even if she was not my mate then also she would have been the most amazing, independent girl I had ever met. So etimes I felt she deserved better than me. A better mate.

I sighed and kept on walking. Then suddenly my senses jerked and I felt I was struck by a lightning, right then and there I knew that Micah was near the pack border. It was time!

Author's note

Who do you like more Alexander or Caleb? Let me know in the comments.