Chapter 13

Third person's pov

There are some times in life where you really don't know what to do? This was exactly something that happened with aurora. She was standing there with her mate's arms wrapped around her and his lips on hers. It was a confusing but a blissful oblivion for her. For a moment she forgot everything and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him back. It was a slow, passionate kiss. His grip on her waist just kept getting tighter. They were practically making out. Suddenly coming out of her daze aurora opened her eyes. What the hell was she doing? Kissing this guy. Oh god! She immedietly broke apart and looked at him. Both of them were breathing hard and his arms were still wrapped around her pulling her closer to his chest and she was still on her tiptoes. They could start kissing any moment again but aurora slowly got out of his grip and pushed him away lightly. He also took a step back after realising what he had done.

'What was that?' aurora asked softly after a moment of silence. 'It was just....' He trailed off. He closed his eyes and said, 'Okay, I am sorry, I shouldn't gave done that.' He said awkwardly. 'Your food...' aurora said pointing towards it. 'Um yeah.... I will eat it, thank you.' He said and before he could say anything else she left the room.

After she left Caleb felt like punching himself. He had his first kiss with his mate but it had to be like this. He felt like an idiot. It was good thing aurora stopped him on time or else he would have lost control over himself and things would have gotten even more heated.

He looked down at the plate of food in front of him brought by aurora. It was now time to make things better with his mate. Show her the real him without any filters. She deserved it. The girl that made his heart skip a beat every single time with her beauty. Inside and out.

Back in her room aurora was still touching her lips not ready to believe what had happened. Her first kiss! It was none other than the person who was destined to be her mate. She felt confused after that. So did her wolf. 'What the hell is up with our mate?' Gina asked her. Aurora didn't have an answer to it.

Unknown pov

I was sitting in my study anxiously waiting for a call. A call that was important from that idiot Steven. If he really thought that after all his help I was going to make him my beta then he was so wrong. Huh! He was just a pawn to get what I wanted. Alpha Caleb's pack.

Once I got that I would be the strongest alpha in the whole world. But then again I would get one more thing I wanted the most- Aurora. I had four lunas and various mistresses but none of them were as beautiful or desirable as her. Ever since I had seen her I wanted her. If it was not for that bastard Caleb to be her mate I would have long ago attacked her pack and gotten her but she left. Don't worry I will attack Alexander's pack as well once I get her.

That fiesty little thing, it would be fun to have her. I looked at her portrait I had made and ran my fingers through it. 'Aurora soon you will be mine. I can't wait to have you screaming my name. Forget all about that idiot Caleb.' I said closing my eyes.

I was anxiously waiting for Steven's call to come. But it did not. I was getting more and more frustrated. Today he was going to give me important details about the pack. All the other information was small and useless. Did that bastard change sides? Fine!

I left my office infruitated and went into my luna's room. My real luna and my real mate. Obviously I had other mistresses who were better looking than her but unfortunately she was my mate so no one could satisfy me like she did. Seeing me in her room she looked frightened and cowered back.

'Lie in your bed. I want you!' I said harshly and with her feet trembling she did that. After about two hours with her and satisfying myself I left her room. She was crying but I did not care.

I went back to the room with aurora's portrait. 'Six months aurora. Six months. After that you will be mine!' I said in a harsh tone.

Steven did not call me today but that was not a problem. My pack was even then strong enough to take any pack on. Caleb I am coming, to destroy you!
I am after all, Alpha Micah!