Chapter 24

Third person's pov

Caleb and aurora were in the pack hospital getting help for their wounds.
'Is Micah in the cells?' Aurora asked. 'Yes, he is, we will deal with him later.' Caleb replied. 'I will deal with him alone.' Aurora said. 'BUT aurora....' Caleb said. 'Please Caleb, please let me. He needs to know who he was truly dealing with.' Aurora said. Aurora held his hand in a comforting way and said, 'I will be fine. Trust me.'

Caleb just nodded

Caleb just nodded. She was strong enough to deal with him.

Micah's pov

I woke up in my human form tied to a chair. I looked around me to see it was an underground cell. I was defeated! I struggled to get free but nothing worked. There was only one light bulb and darkness surrounded the entire room.

'Took you long enough to get up.' a voice said and it sent chills throughout me. Out of the darkness emerged aurora. She looked cold and angry. 'So, how does it feel to be tied to a chair.' she asked me.

'Free me right now aurora. You won't like the consequences!' I said to her but my alpha voice didn't come out which surprised me. 'Your wolf has given up on you, so your alpha voice won't come.' she said in a taunting tone.

'You think you can get away with this!' I growled at her. 'My pack will come for me!' At this aurora laughed loudly in a sarcastic manner. 'Those bunch of cowards ran away after seeing your condition, do you really think they will come back.' Aurora said.

I looked at her and tried to growl but she growled back louder. 'You did the mistake of underestimating me and my pack Micah. Now don't dare to growl at me, keep your head down.' she said in a threatening voice.

'I would have given you everything he has and more. Why him at the end of the day aurora? I could have loved you too. My mind claimed you as mine the minute I laid my eyes on you. We both know that the mate bond only forms a strong attraction and not strong feelings.' I said trying to manipulate her. She looked at ne for a minute and started laughing again.

'Don't try to compare yourself and Caleb, Micah. Unlike you he actually respects everyone around him. He is an alpha who actually cares. When you first laid your eyes on me, it was not love, it was a dirty minded lust. A lust so strong that it made you do this. That is all you had for me. A dirty thought and a dirty fantasy. That's it.

Caleb on the other hand has always respected me. Sure, we did our differences but when time came he stood by my side, took my hand, helped me as much as I helped him. I feel comfortable around him. There was not one minute where I thought I was in danger around him. He chose to be a good person and alpha Micah but you CHOSE TO BE THE PRISONER YOU ARE TODAY! Don't do the mistake of comparing you and Caleb. He is MY mate. MY best friend. MY equal who sees me as his equal.

Your continuous crimes, the way you treated every women around you, including your luna is what has landed you where you are today. You deserve to pay for your sins Micah, you deserve to rot in hell, you DESERVE TO DIE!' Aurora said.

'Aurora......' I tried saying to her. 'It's LUNA AURORA FOR YOU!' she suddenly said in her luna voice literally shaking the cell. I was shocked to the extent her power grew.

She took a deep breath closed her eyes and opened them again, this time her eyes were of diffrent colours showing that her wolf and her were both in control. She said, 'I GINA/AURORA, DAUGHTER OF THE BETA AND WARRIOR OF THE BLUMOON PACK AS WELL AS DESTINED LUNA OF THE RED SHADOW PACK UNDER THE WITNESS OF MOON GODDESS PLEDGE THAT FALLEN ALOHA MICAH WILL NE EXECUTED TOMORROW!' she commanded.

I suddenly felt my remaining power leaving. My wolf dying. I was no longer an alpha, I was no longer a werewolf. She looked at me again but with her normal eyes. She was about to leave when I said my voice trembling,'Please listen to one last request of mine, please leave my pack alone. It was not their mistake!' I said. Aurora replied, 'We don't have any interest in acquiring that filthy blood moon pack of yours, nobody does.' she said.

'Mate, let me see my mate one last time!' I said. 'We spoke with her, she said she dosent want to. You never acknowledged her as your luna or your mate. So she said she is not going  meet you, she does not wish to.' Aurora said and left.

I closed my eyes. My entire life flashed in front of me. Tomorrow I was going to die. So many sins that even moon goddess will not forgive ne in heaven. In the end even my mate refused to meet me.

I had to accept my fate. I was going to die alone with nobody left for me. In the end regret was the only thing with me. Till my last breath.