Chapter 23

Caleb's pov

I rushed towards the pack border. I knew I had to give it his all today.

There he stood, Micah! He had a grin on his face. He was standing there with all his warriors. 'This is one last warning Caleb, hand aurora over to me and there will not be any blood shed. 'In your dreams!' I growled.

We Both of them and their entire armies of betas, gammas and warriors had shifted into their wolves. The battle was fierce. Me and Micah clashed with each other. We were ready to bite each other's heads off. I was never going to let him touch aurora, ever. For that sole reason I was ready to die and also will not forget to take him with me in case I do. My wolf agreed with me.

I had to admit that Micah was good at fighting

I had to admit that Micah was good at fighting. We both were fiercely fighting attacking with our paws. I was able to scratch one of his eyes but then suddenly i felt him scratching my belly. It hurt me a lot. If it was a normal werewolf I would immedietly heal but this was an alpha wolf and I knew it would take time. 'We have to fight!' my wolf said. My heart was blazing with fire when he started cackling and I got up again. Attacking him forefront I was able to injure him properly. 'You are asking for a death wish!' I growled at him. Suddenly I heard a loud howl erupting. Me and Micah both turned around to see aurora's pack. Leading them was her very angry looking father along with her friends and siblings. 'Your pack dares to look at our aurora!' they growled. I nodded at them appreciating their presence.

Immedietly the war started again with them attacking and me and Micah started fighting again. With the injuries increasing on me I started feeling weak. Suddenly Micah bit my leg and the blood started flowing. I managed to attack him to such an extent that he fell far away from me hitting a tree but at that moment my leg have away. I sat down to lick my wound to cure it as alpha blood has curing properties but at that moment I saw Micah lunging towards me. I did not know what to do.

Suddenly I saw another wolf attacking him. That wolf literally threw him and attacked him to such an extent that he landed on the ground whimpering in pain. I looked up to see it was Aurora!

I knew she was a good warrior but never knew she was so good

I knew she was a good warrior but never knew she was so good. She looked so baddass that I was stunned for a moment. She came towards me and licked my wound as well and nudged me with her snout. My wolf healed faster with her around. I managed to get up.

We both saw Micah rising up. Aurora looked at me and said through the mind link, 'Let's take him on together. Let's finish this, once and for all, this bastard wrote the day of his death the moment he decided to try to take me!'ahe growled and I agreed with her.

With Aurora by my side I felt invincible. We both growled at Micah and he growled back at us. He managed to put on a brave face but I know he was scared because there was no chance he could survive against me and aurora.

We both attacked him together. He tried but couldn't counterattack. We both injured him so badly that finally he fell on the ground with his eyes shut. The whole pack was silent for a while. Micah was an alpha who had record of never being being defeated. Ever!

Seeing their alpha in that state and most of their warriors dead the beta and his remaining warriors suddenly got together. Were they attacking again? Did these idiots really think they stood a chance now?!

But instead they bowed their head in submission and ran away. My beta tried to go after them but I stopped him.

I looked at Micah to see he was unconscious. I commanded my warriors to take him to the underground cells. I would deal with him later.

My injuries had aldready started healing but I was still feeling weak. It felt like I had to spend a day or two resting in the infirmary. There were many warriors as well who were injured. Besides that there were dead bodies from micah's pack to be taken care of. So many things ran through my head as I looked around.

Aurora came in front of me. She was injured as well but her wolf radiated power. Beside her stood her pack. I bowed my head down. I had to give respect to her and alpha Alexander's pack. Without them this would not have been a success.

Aurora nudged me one again and I sttod up looking at my luna. We both looked at each other. It was finally a victory.