Chapter 34

Six months later

The entire pack had gathered together to hear the special announcement by the alpha and luna. Things had never been so good in the pack and were about to get better.

Caleb came forward and said, 'I am pleased to announce that along with our beta's mate your luna aurora is also expecting our first child.' and the whole pack cheered together. Aurora and Caleb looked at each other with a smile.

Caleb continued speaking, 'With that I want to make some more announcements in the pack. First, warrior training for every regardless of them having alpha, beta, gamma, warrior, omega blood is mandatory now, for boys as well as every girl in the pack. Disrespect against anyone will not be tolerated from now on. Second thing is that luna aurora and beta mate will have the their own office from now on and will have the same positions as the alpha and the beta. They are our equals and will rightfully be treated so. Their decisions will hold the same power as ours.' He said looking at his beta who approved. Everybody cheered for them. They were thankful to the moon goddess for their luna.

'So, with this me and aurora embark a new journey and a new start for our pack!' Caleb announced and everybody cheered and clapped for them.

Caleb and aurora looked at each other and kissed each other. Life had never been better.

From not wanting a mate they had gone now to cherish the bond between the two of them. Not only as two werewolf mate but as two individuals full of love and respect for each other.

(The end) I hope you guys like it and loved Caleb as much ad you loved or even more than Alexander. Thank you!

Sequel!

Caleb and aurora had two kids, Bella and Thomas.

Both had taken their after their parents and were equally fierce and brave. While Thomas got mated to the daughter of the beta of their pack, Viviane, Bella did not find her mate.

Finally she did find him but what happens when he turns out to be the alpha of a rival pack?

She sees him as a monster and pushes him away but is he really one, or is just someone who is craving for the love of his mate. With an enemy from the past approaching fast and will test the abilities and patience and bravery of both of them.

Is there any chance of love blossoming between these two of them?

Let's find out in the sequel, 'Belive in me, my mate!