Chapter 32

Third person's pov

She looked at him for a minute. 'I wouldn't do anything you are uncomfortable with my luna. I will wait as long as it takes.' Caleb said but his eyes held two different colours indicating that his wolf was speaking as well.

'Gina?' aurora asked her wolf. 'I want to if you want aurora.' she replied back.

'Make me yours Caleb. I can't wait for a second more.' she replied back.

Caleb picked her up and put her down on the bed. Getting on top of her he kisses her again and started kissing her neck. He brought his canines out and marked her.

It sent shivers down her spine and her entire body shuddered. She hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around him.  He removed his canines and kissed her neck. He leaned his forehead. 'Mine!' she said through the newly formed bond. He smiled at her.

He went forward and took his shirt off and helped her to take her dress off. Leaning in once again he began kissing her neck. 'I crave you aurora.' He said.

He kissed her passionately once again

He kissed her passionately once again. 'Aurora say it once and I won't hold back anymore.' 'Take me Caleb!' she said. He growled and leaned down once again.

That night they completed thair mating bond and became one.

(Next morning)

Aurora's pov

I got up with a smile on my face. I looked at Caleb and saw he was aldready awake and was looking at me with a smile. 'Good morning love.' He said with a smile. 'Good morning to you too, mate.' I said to him.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead and then my cheeks. 'Wait right here, I will make some breakfast for us, what do you want to eat?' He asks. 'Umm... Pancakes or even an omelette is fine.' I said. He just smiled and left.

I got up and smiled again

I got up and smiled again. I was wearing his shirt. Thinking about last night still made me blush. I got up slowly and walked towards the window. I saw that the view was just amazing. 

Caleb entered the room and put down the breakfast tray on the table on the corner. He came towards and wrapped his arms around my waist. 'What are you thinking about?' He asked me.

'Nothing, the view over here is amazing.' I replied. 'Not as amazing as you.' He replied and I playfully hit his arm.

'Come on, let's eat

'Come on, let's eat.' He said and we both went towards the table. After tasting the pancakes I said, 'You are a really good cook but how come food was here?' I asked him. 'I keep coming here all the time actually. I even have clothes here.You know to unwind a bit. I love it here.' He said with a smile on his face. It was the best breakfast I ever had.

Third person's pov

After breakfast I asked him, 'So do we have go back?' 'Today is my day off, we can do whatever you want.' He said. 'Wait!' I said and rushed towards a small pouch I always carry around with myself and I removed the key. The time to open the portrait door had come once again.

I took his hand and led him towards it. 'Aurora what?' he was about to ask when he saw open the door. He was stunned. I took out the box in it and handed it over to him. 'I don't want to keep secrets from you, any.' I said.

He sat down and opened the box. First he read the letter and had tears in his eyes. I kissed him and removed the photographs.

He looked at one of them and said, 'this camera was a little secret that me and mom had. It has so many memories.' He said.

He looked at a photograph and said, 'I remember this, it was mom's birthday and I wanted to bake a cake....' He started telling me that the story behind every photograph. He was looking genuinely happy. After that he  sat by my side and said, 'What mom said was true, my mate is the light of my life. And I am the luckiest person in the whole world to have you.' He said and kissed me.

'Okay, I am going to take a shower.' I said going towards the bathroom. 'Wait, let me assist you.' He said coming behind me. 'No.' 'Yes.' He laughed and closed the door of the bathroom.

Third person's pov

While sleeping that night beside his mate once again Caleb looked at the locket she wore. He had not told her but right after meeting her he had bought for her. The minute he had seen it he knew it would look good on her.

'

'

Thank you for showing me the real meaning of life aurora. I love you.' He whispered and snuggled closer to her.

A/N: sorry for not writing a mature scene because I have never written one and whole I attempted to write one when I read it, it felt cringy. But I hope you like this chapter. The story will end soon.