Chapter 8 - You nearly gave me a heart attack

Noelles Pov:

I woke up because I felt something was moving on top of me.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Skylar is laying on top of me with her cheek against my chest.I couldn't help but smile at the view.

I wrapped one arm around her and with the other one I softly brush her hair.

We stayed like this for a while until I feel her move.I stopped brushing her hair and she snuggled herself more into me.

"Slept well?"I asked with a smirk and her head shooted up and she stared at me with widened eyes.

"I..um..yes.."She stuttered and blushed.She quickly hide her head in the crock of my neck and I chuckled.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed."I blurted out and immediately blushed when I realised what I said.

She looked up to me shocked but then smiled at me.She then sat up on my abdomen.

I sat up too but so that our faces are just a few inches away from each other.

I slowly put my hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck."Looks like sleeping next to me worked.."She mumbled while staring at my lips.

"Yeah..looks like it.."I said staring at her lips too.

She slowly leaned in and so do I.Our noses were about to touch when her phone rings.

She pulled away and I let her waist go so she can stand up.She then walked to her desk and grabbed her phone and picked up."Um..Hi Lizzie.*pause*Well I have to ask my dad.*pause*yeah sure.*pause*bye."

She hung up and walked over to me and sat down on the bed.

"Lizzie..my best friend asked if she and her brother can come with us to the beach."she explained and scratched her neck.

"Oh..okay.."I replied and looked down.

"I have to ask dad but I think he's okay with that.Are you okay with that?"she asked and I looked up at her.

I nodded and she rolled her eyes."You can tell me if you feel uncomfortable with that you know."she said and tooked my hand.

"It's fine..really."I replied while playing with her fingers.

"Great."she kissed my cheek and jumped up and walked downstairs.

I lifted my hand and touched the spot where she kissed me.I smiled and then walked downstairs too.

Later at the beach

My outfit

Skylars outfit

Skylars outfit