Chapter 23 - She tells me that every day

Noelle's Pov:

My mom and my grandma are making dinner while we're playing games.

We're playing this game called 'Activity'.There are always two people in one team and they have to either describe the word you get,draw the word or you have to be like a mime and show it.The other one in the team has to guess it.

There's a time and if you get it under 15 seconds you can go 3 fields further.If you get it under 30 seconds you go 2 fields.If you need more than 30 seconds you can go 1 field and if you don't get it after a minute you have to stay there where you were.

Of course are Sky and I in a team and we're even winning so far.

"Okay Noelle,Skylar it's your turn again.If you get it under 15 seconds you win."My aunt Sarah said and we nodded.

Sky took a card and read the word before getting up and standing a few meters in front of me.

Sarah then started the timer and Skylar started describing the word with her body.

She made this impression like she would sing and I think I know the word.

"Audition?"I said and she jumped with a smile while clapping her hands.

"Right!"she said happily while walking over to me.

"As if we ever had chance against you two.You know each other better than yourself."Jackson commented with a slight smirk and I shrugged.

Sky then wrapped her arms around my neck from behind and kissed my cheek."You're just sad because you lost."she said and we chuckled.

"Dude my teammate was a 8 year old."he defended himself and Mason hit him.

"Don't be such a baby."Sky said with a smirk.

"Yeah.And besides Mason was better than you."I said which made Skylar laugh and him scoff.

"So..what do we get?I mean..we won duh."I said with a smirk and the others laughed.

"You two can get dessert first."Sarah said and we smirked.

"What do we do next?"Emily asked and they decided to play sing star on the Wii and Sky and I are on the couch.

My head is in her lap(her legs are crossed)and her hand is brushing through my hair.

I closed my eyes and relaxed under her touch.

"Babe?"I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Can you lean down a bit?I want to whisper you something."I told her and I could feel her lean down.

I cupped her cheeks and pulled her lips on mine.

She made this surprised noise which made me smile into the kiss.

I then pulled away and smiled up at her."I love you."I whispered and she smiled.

"I love you too."she whispered back and pecked my lips on more time before sitting back up.

My aunt Sarah then sat down next to us and smiled."Don't you guys want to sing?"she asked.

I turned to my side to look at her and started caressing the side of Sky's thigh while she's brushing through my hair again.

"Nah..I'm good."I said and they both chuckled.

"Yeah..I think I'm going to pass too."Sky said while looking down at me with a smile.

I then scooted further up and laid my head on her thigh and wrapped my arms around her waist while I'm laying on my stomach.