Chapter 24 - What are you doing here?

Noelle's Pov:

Today is monday that means Sky and I are going to visit my old school.

It's nearly 12am and they have a break for an hour at 12.

My outfit

Skylars outfit

Skylars outfit

We're sitting on stairs which are in front of my old class room and I'm really nervous

I started fiddling with my fingers and nervously tapping my left foot.

Sky took my hand and placed them on my thigh."Hey..everything is going to be alright."she promised and I sucked on my bottom lip.

"I..I'm just soo nervous..I..I"I was cut of by her lips on mine.

I relaxed in the kiss and gently cupped her face.I kissed her a few more times before pulling away and laying my forehead against hers.

"I love you."I whispered,making her smile.

"I love you too."she whispered back and I smiled at her.

Then suddenly someone cleared his throat who's probably walking downstairs.

I quickly pulled and saw no other than my old class teacher Mrs.Mayer.

"Noelle?"she looked at me surprised and I looked at her the same.

"Mrs.Mayer?"I asked while standing up and she smiled at me widly.

"Was machst du denn hier?(what are you doing here?)"she asked with a smile.

"Wir sind hier noch bis Dienstag.Ich hatte ja am Samstag Geburtstag und ich dachte wenn ich schon hier bin kann ich euch mal wieder besuchen.(We are still here until Tuesday.It was my birthday on Saturday and I thought if I am already here I can visit the class again.)"I explained and she smiled.