Chapter 39 - I ask that myself every day

Noelles Pov:

It's now one week after graduation and Skylar and I are already planning the wedding.

"So..which flowers do you like more?"she asked while sitting down next to me.

There were white roses and tulips.

"I really like the white roses."I answered and she smiled."Me too."

"I still can't believe we'll get married in one and a half months."I said with a wide smile.

"Me either.But I'm really happy and excited."Sky replied and kissed my cheek.

"Next question..Who do we invite and who's sitting who?"she asked.

"Well we invite of course our familys and friends."I answered.

"I really want Lizzie,Nate and Miles(not Selines brother)to come."she said and I smiled.

"And I want Seline,Melly,Amelia,Lily,Sina,Helena and Maya to come."I told her.

"I know that's a lot more than you have b-"

"That's okay babe."she reassured me."And beside they're my friends too.Just like Lizzie and Nate are yours."she continued and I smiled.

"I love you so much."I told her and she smiled.

"I love you more."she said with a smirk.

"No I love you m-"I couldn't finish my sentence because her lips were pressed against mine.

She then pulled away and smirked at me."Okay so..where are all of them sitting."she asked while placing her hand on my thigh.

*****

We're now finished with planning today and we are now sending the invites.

We made letters and Sky and I walked to a post office to send them to the guests.

But now we're laying in our bed,just cuddling with each other.

"Babe?"I called her and she looked up to me while humming.

"What do you wanna do after our wedding?"I asked her and she frowned.

"Like do you want to go to a college or work?"I asked and she shrugged.

"Well..near here is a dance studio and maybe I'll work there.I danced there when I was younger and they asked me if I wanna work there when I'm older and I said maybe so.."she answered and I smiled.

"And what do you wanna do?"she asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know yet.Maybe I'll help dad at work.Be his assistant and stuff,you know."I replied.

"Well you are really good with this technical stuff."she said and I chuckled.

"And um..do you wanna have kids one day?"I asked her shyly.

"I would love to have kids one day."she replied with a smile.

"But..I would like to adopt.I..I just want to give the kid a good home like I did."she added and I smiled.

"How do you would name them?"I asked and she bites her lip.

I noticed that she always does that when she thinks.

"Well..I really want to name our kid Cory.I mean..it goes for both genter"she answered with a smile.

"And why Cory?"I asked.

"You know I was adopted,right?"she said and I nodded.

"And there was a man who always was there for me..and when no one wanted to do something with me he was."she said with a smile.

"Three months after I got adopted he died."she said while her smile faded.

"He was like an father to me.."she continued with tears in her eyes and I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Sky."I said and she hugged me tighter.

"We'll name him or her Cory.I promise."I told her and she pulled away.

I wiped her tears away and she smiled a bit.She then leaned forward and kissed me.I smiled into the kiss and after a few seconds we pulled away.

"Is it even possible to love you more than I already do?"she said which made me smile.

"I ask that myself every day."I said and she smiled.