Chapter 33 - He won't stand a chance against jealous Skylar

Noelle's Pov:

Then someone clapped and we pulled away.My hands are on her hips and her arms are around my neck.When we pulled away,literally the whole family was standing in the doorway looking at us with a big smile and Caroline and some other people even cried.

We completely pulled away and Sky took my hand and intertwined our fingers before waking to them.

"Aww my babies are getting married."Caroline said and pulled us both in a hug.

We laughed and Sky patted her back so she would pull away.

"I can't believe you're getting married before me."Jackson said and we laughed.

"Well I just have the best girlfriend in the world."Sky said with wide smile."Fiancee."Caroline quickly said and Sky nodded.

"Fiancee.."she mumble to herself with a smile while looking down.

"I want to see the ring."her aunt Ava said excitedly and walked over to Sky so I stepped aside.

She stretched her hand out with a wide smile and everyone gasp when they saw him.

"Wow..he's gorgeous."Ava said and I smiled.

"Yeah..he is."Sky said and looked up to me and smiled.

"Come here you."she said with a smiled and I walked to her.

She wrapped her other hand around my waist and kissed me softly.

I pecked her lips a few more times before pulling away which made her giggle.

She then put her hand on my cheek and caressed her.

"But the ring wasn't expensive,right?"Sky asked and I smiled at her sheepishly.

"Babeee."she whined and I laughed before kissing her.

"It wasn't expensive at all.Chill honey."I said with a laugh when I pulled away.

"You're already acting like an old married couple."Caroline commented with a chuckle and the others laughed too.

"When didn't we?"I asked jokingly and they laughed.

I put my head on Sky's shoulder and snuggled into her.

*****

Now we're all back in the living room and are just chatting with everyone.

Sky's sitting on the couch while talking to her grandma and I just looked at her with a smile.

I then walked over to them and strangled Skys lap.I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my head in her neck.

"Oh hey."She said with a chuckle and wrapped her arms around me.

"You know..Seline's 18th birthday is tomorrow and in Germany it's a big deal to become 18 and I wanted to ask you if you want to come with me?I mean today is Saturday but we have holidays and they don't have school on monday."I asked her while drawing circles on her back.

"Sure."she replied and I kissed her neck.

"But..did you got a present?"she asked and I sat and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Shit!"I put my hands on my face and groaned.

"We'll find something."she reassured me and put her hands under my shirt and drew circles on my back.

"When does the party start?"she then asked.

"Tomorrow 6pm.And um..because it's her 18th birthday her whole family is going to be there."I told and scratched the back of my neck.

"Okay.."Sky replied a little unsure..

"But most of them are really nice.Her grandma less but..they're nice."I said and cupped her right cheek with my hand and gently caressed her.

"How do you know them?"she asked.

"Well..you must know that Selines parents are Cubans and when she turned 15 she had her quinceañera.She invited Melly,Lilly,Amelia,Melly,me and a few other girls from my class.So..thats how I know them."I explained and she nodded.

"So..it's going to be a fiesta?"she asked with a grin and I nodded.

"Cool!But um..why isn't her grandma so nice?"she then asked while tilting herhead.

"Well..at first we just heard Spanish music but after a while we started listening to the playlist,Seline made for us.We all could put one song in it and Sina and I together picked 'I kissed a girl'."I started

"Well being the closeted gay himself I casually sung the lyrics and danced a bit and since then Selines grandma gave me these disgusted looks."I continued with a shrug.

"Bitch.."Sky mumbled which made me laugh.

I leaned in and gently kissed her.When I pulled away she smiled at me widly and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Soo um..the funny thing is I think her younger brother had a crush on me."I told her with a laugh.

"Really?"she asked with a laugh and I nodded.

"Maybe he still has.."I murmured and her hand travelled down my back.

She then put her hands on my ass and gently squeezed him.

"If he's going to steal my fiancee I'm going to fight him."she said which made me laugh.

"Babe don't fight an 15 year old."I said with a chuckle."He won't stand a chance against a jealous Skylar."I added and she giggled.

"Okay like..what's going on right now?"Sky's grandma asked confused.

"Nothing grams..that's just how we are."Sky answered with a chuckle.

Thank you so much for 20k reads!