Chapter 12 - Looks like school is going to be hard for us

Noelles Pov:

When I woke up the next morning I feel something move upon me.I opened my eyes and saw no other then Skylar.

I smiled to myself kissed her head while my arms are still wrapped around her.Her face is buried into my neck and I can feel her breath against my skin.

I carefully grabbed my phone and look on the time.It's 6.30am and school starts at 8.15am.

I felt Sky shifting and she then buried herself more into my neck.

"Good moring."I whispered and put my phone down.

"Moring."she mumbled in my neck.

"How did I even end up here?"she asked confused and I chuckled.

"I guess you just missed me."I teased.

"I did."she replied and then sat up on my abdomen.

"Why do you two have to be so flirty this early"Lizzie groaned

"Because we can."Sky simply responded and I sat up causing her to fall on my lap.

*****

We all showered,ate breakfast and got ready for school.

Noelles outfit

Skylar's outfit (she wears the uniform everyday in school)

Dad drove us to school and now we're in front of the building

"Ready for your first day?"Skylar asked and I nodded.

We walked through the hallway and literally every eyes were on us.Or at least on Sky.

I walked a little bit closer to her and whispered."Okay I didn't know that you are be sooo popular."I said and she chuckled.

"Well I told ya."Lizzie said and walked up on my other side.

We laughed and suddenly a guy stands in front of us."Hey babe."he said to Skylar with a flirty tone.