Chapter 19 - I got to meet you

Skylars Pov:

We're now at the game and are sitting in the last row from the bleachers.

Dad and Jackson went to get food and mom thought that this is going to be the best timing to ask questions about me and Elle.

"So..since when did you know you liked each other?"mom asked and we turned red.

"Uh..I think since Saturday last week."Noelle answered and I smiled brightly at her.

"Well..I think I started to have feelings for her when we were at Masons game last week but really sure was I the night when Elle was gone for a hour with her longboard."I said and looked down when I thought about that night again.

I was so worried that something happened to her or she'll never coming back.

I then feel Noelles arms around my waist and her chin on my shoulder."I'm sorry I run away that night..If I knew how worried you would be I never would have done that.."she said and I placed my hands on hers.

"It's okay."I whispered and she kissed my cheek."But I had a really good conversation with a old lady."she then said and I chuckled.

"What?"

"Yeah well..when I was sitting on a bench in the park this old lady saw me and ask why I'm here so late.When I explained her why she asked me if there isn't something good about moving here.."she started and then lifted her head.

She let go of my waist and turned me around to face her."Well yeah..there was and always will be a very good thing about moving here.."she said and then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I got to meet you."she said softly and I smiled so hard that my cheeks hurt.

"I love you so much."I told her and leaned forward and kissed her.She let go of one of my hands and cupped my right cheek.

I slowly stood up while kissing her and then sat down on her lap.I peck her lips one last time before pulling away and hugging her.

"I love you too."she whispered while hugging me tighter and I buried my head in her shoulder while my arms are around her neck.

I lifted my head and look at mom who is smiling widly at us.I blushed and then laid my chin on Noelles shoulder.

"Um..what happened while we were gone?"I heared a male voice and I lifted my head and saw Jackson looking at us curiously and dad is coming too.

"Noelle was just really cute."I responded and smiled at her.

"Well here are your fries."Jackson said and I quickly turned in Noelles arm.

He handed me the fries and I gave him a smile.Noelle wrapped her arms around my waist and put her chin on my shoulder.

I started eating and I feeded every second frie to Noelle,over my shoulder.

*****

We're now back at home and Noelle and I are upstairs in our room.

"Babe?"Noelle said when she walked over to my bed and sat down in front of me.

"Yes?"I replied and she took a deep breath.

"I want to tell you why I'm here and what happened back in germany."she said and my eyes widened.

"You don't have to."I told her and took her hand.

"But I wany to."she said and I nodded.

Noelles Pov:

"It all happened on October 31th.(now it's December).Everything was alright but then I had an fight with my sister Emily.My mom got between us and I stormed in my room.My mom then walked into my room and tried to calm me down but I was just too angry."I started and then took a deep breath.

"I yelled at my mom until she walked out of my room.I then walked to the door and closed her angrily."I continued and I could feel tears falling down.

"But her hand was in the door.She started screaming and crying and I sat back on my bed and started crying too.I nearly broke her hand.My sisters yelled that this is all my fault and that they hate me so much."I said started crying heavier.

"My grandfather then came and drove my mom to the hospital while my aunt was with us but I stayed at my room the whole time."I continued and she took my other hand too and hold them tightly while tears streamed down her face too.

"The next month I stayed at my aunt's house but didn't talked at all.When I went to school I didn't talked either and gave a shit about tests.My classmates or  teachers asked me if something is wrong but either I ignored them or said that everything is fine.And after that one months I decided to move to my dad.."I said and look down.

Skylar pulled me into a tight hug and I buried my head in her neck."I didn't saw them for one and a half months but I miss them so much.I mean my whole family and not just my mom and sisters."I said in her neck and she rubbed my back.

"I'm so so sorry."she whispered.

"You know..you're birthday is in two weeks.Maybe we can celebrate your birthday in Germany with your family."she suggested I pulled away.

"Do you think they want to see me?"I asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Of course.They're your family and love you."she said and I smiled too.

"We can ask dad later if you want."she said and I nodded.

"Um..the thing is..where are we going to sleep then?I mean my room at home is really small but my bed is big enough for two person and the rest is going to stay in a hotel or something?"I said and she shrugged.

"I guess..so..I'm going to see your room?"she asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at her."Well if we go..then yes."

"Come..let's go downstairs and ask dad."Sky said and we walked downstairs.