Chapter 40 - I do [Epilogue]

Noelles Pov:

Today is the day.The day I'm getting married and I'm so fuckin' nervous!

I'm currently in a room,changing in my suit and I can't stand still of nervousness.

Then someone suddenly knocked and when I turned around,dad walked in.

"Hey..how are you feeling?"he asked with a smile.

"Nervous?Really really nervous."I replied while walking around nervously.

Dad put his hands on my shoulders and said,"You're marrying the love of your life so don't be nervous.Be exited!"he then smiled and put his hands away from my shoulders.

"It's just..I can't help being nervous.I love Skylar more than anything and I want this day to be perfect."I told him with a nervous smile.

"Noelle,Skylar loves you so much.She won't care about anything as long as she gets to marry you."dad said and I looked down with a smile

*****

I'm now standing in front of the altar,waiting for Sky to walked down the entrance.

I look over to my friends who are smiling at me widly.I then turned back to the front and my jaw literally dropped when I saw Skylar.

Sky walked down the entrance and then over to the alter and stands across from me

"You look beautiful."I whispered to her and she smiled widly.

"You don't look so bad yourself."She whispered back and I chuckled slightly.

*****

"And now the vows."

I was first and then was Skylar.

"Not in a million years I could imagine standing here with someone that beautiful.The first day we met I didn't even though we'll be ever friends.But I'm glad I was wrong because I got to meet the most amazing person in the world.I love you so much and I can't wait to see what the future gives us."I said and Sky smiled at me with tears in the eyes.

"You know..I dreamed about this day my whole life and I wanted it to be so perfect.But I now realized that I don't care if it's perfect or not.I only care that you're the one I'll marry. Because everything is perfect as long as it's with you.And I couldn't be happier than standing here with you."Skylar said and I smiled so widly that my cheeks are probably gonna hurt.

We then put each other the ring on and then hold hands.

"Will you,Noelle Bennett take Skylar Millers to your wife?"

"I do."I replied with a wide smile.

"And will you,Skylar Millers take Noelle Bennett as your wife?"

"I do."Sky replied with a smile.

"You may want to kiss another."

Skylar let go of my hands and gently cupped my cheeks while I wrapped my arms around her waist.She then pulled me towards her and kissed me.

It was a short,soft kiss but enough to make us both smile like idiots when we pull away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Sky asked when I started smirking at her.

I then picked her up in bridal style and carried her down the entrance."You're crazy."Sky said with a laugh.

I let her slowly down and smiled at her sheepishly."I love you."I told her and she smiled.

"I love you too."she said and pecked my lips.

*****

We're now just talking with the family and our friends.

"So Noelle..how is it to be married?"Maya asked.

"Well I've been married for 15 minutes but it's great.Sky's great."I replied with a wide smile.

I then suddenly feel someone hug me from behind which made me smile."Hey you."I said and feel Sky hug me tighter.

"Hey."she replied and I turned around when she released her grip on me.

"Aren't you cute?"I asked while cupping her cheeks and squeezing them softly.

"So..how are you Mrs.Millers?"Jackson asked me and I chuckled.

"I'm great."I replied with a smile.

"Is he single?"Seline asked in a whisper tone and I laughed.

"He's gay."I whispered back and the other girls laughed.

"Why's everyone in your family gay?"Melly asked with a snicker and I shrugged.

"Not everyone.Just me,Sky and Jackson."I replied and rolled my eyes.

Music then starts playing and we all got on the dancefloor and stared dancing.

I grabbed Skys hand and lead her to the dancefloor.She laid her arms over my shoulder and I placed my hands on her hips.

"Sky?"I called her.

"Yeah?"she asked with a smile.

"You're my home."

The end

I hope you liked my story and thank you for reading it!