Chapter 18 - Yeah I really am

Noelles Pov:

I woke up in the warmest and safest place in the world.Her arm.

I brought my hand to her cheek and gently caressed her.She then opened slowly opened her eyes and gave me a crooked smile when she saw me.

"Good morning beautiful."I whispered and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning."she mumbled and buried her head in my hair."How are you?"she asked.

"I'm good.My headache is gone and my throat is better."I replied and then sat up.

I straddled her and put my hands on her stomach.She looked up at me with an smirk and placed her hands on my butt.

When I was about to lean down I suddenly heard a knock on the door.I quickly got of Skylar and sat down next to her.

The door then opened and Caroline stepped in."Good morning girls."she said and we mumbled a 'good morning' back.

"How are you Noelle?Skylar said you didn't feel good yesterday."Caroline asked and I turned to Sky and smiled at her.

"I'm better."I answered and turned back to Caroline with a smile.

"You're lucky that you have such a caring girlfriend."Caroline said and I blushed.

"Yeah I really am.."I mumbled and looked down with a smile.

I then feel Sky's arms around my waist pulling me back into her arms."Stoop you're making me blush!"Skylar whined and Caroline and I laughed.

"Stop laughing about me!"she whined again and pinched my side but we continued laughing at her.

"I hate you."Sky said with a pout and I turned around in her arm."I Love you."I said and put my chin on her chest and gave her a stupid grin until she replies it.

She rolls her eyes but then smiled at me."I love you too."she replied and cupped my cheeks and softly squeezed them.

"You two are very cute."Caroline commented with a chuckle.

"Moom!I trying here to cute with my girlfriend and you're making it kind of embarrassing for me."Sky whined and Caroline laughed.

"Well I came here to tell you that Mason has another soccer game at 1pm.Do you like to come?"Caroline asked and we looked at each other and then nodded.

"Great.I'll tell him."she said and then walked out.

"Babe..can you stand up?I want to go downstairs and eat."Sky said while slightly slapping my ass.

I groaned and then stood up.We then walked downstairs and sat down at the table.

Sky sits across from each other and while eating we stole glances from each other.

"Stop eye fucking each other!"Jackson yelled from the couch and we immediately blushed because dad is sitting right next to him.

"Stop being embarrassing Jackson!"Sky whined and put her hands on her head.

I grabbed her hands and put them away from her face."Don't hide that beautiful face of yours."I whispered to her and she smiled with a slight blush.

I put the back of my hand on the table and she intertwined our fingers."When are we getting ready for Masons game?"I asked and looked at the time.

We have half an hour before his game starts.

Dad looked at the time too and then stood up."Now."he said amd we all stood up.

"But I didn't eat anything!"Sky whined and pouted.

"I can buy you french fries when we're at the game."Dad said and she smiled at him and then we all walked upstairs into our rooms.

Noelles outfit

Skylars outfit

Skylars outfit

"Looking good babe

"Looking good babe."I said when we she walked out of the bathroom.

She blushed while walking over to me."You don't look so bad yourself."she said with a smirk and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me.I then slowly leaned in and kissed her softly.

Well one thing leand to another and now her legs are wrapped around my waist and her arms are around my neck.

I pushed her against the wall and started kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Guys we're waiting."suddenly the door opened and Jackson walked in.

"Oh my god!"we all three said at the same time and I quickly let Skylar down.

"Ahh my eyes."Jackson whined and we chuckled.

"I could have said the same to you the other day."I whispered to him as we walked around him out of the room.

I didn't miss how his cheeks turned red and I couldn't help but laugh.