Chapter 27 - anniversary

Noelle's Pov:

We went to my old school one week ago and today is mine and Sky's one month anniversary and I planed to take her out on a date.

Sky's is coming any minutes home from cheerleader practice and I'm about to ask her when she comes home.

The rest of the family isn't home either but they knew about my plan.

I finished dressing myself and walked downstairs because Sky will be here any minute.

My outfit

Then the door opened and Sky walked in

Then the door opened and Sky walked in.When she saw me her eyes widened."Hey..what's going on?"she asked with a smile.

I walked over to her and put my hands on her hips."You know that today is our one month anniversary."I said and she nodded while her smile grew.

"And..I would like to take you out on a date."I told her and she blushed.

"I would love that."she said and kissed me softly.

I pulled away and smiled at her."Well then better get dressed.I have reserved a table at a restaurant at 5."I said and she smiled.

It's 4.30pm right now.

"Okay.I'll be down in a few minutes."she said and walkes upstairs.

After like 15 minutes she walked back downstairs and my jaw literally dropped when I saw her.

Skylars outfit

"Wow..you look..just wow.."I said stunned and she giggled while blushing.

"Well you look handsome."she said and then wrapped her arms around my neck while I placed mine on her waist.

"Shall we?"I asked when we pulled away and hold my hand out for her to take.

"We shall."she replied and took my hand.

*****

Now we're sitting in the restaurant in a booth.A waitress came and we ordered our food.

"I..uh..I asked dad earlier about new year and he said he's okay with us going to germany.."I said breaking the silence.

"That's great."She replied with a smile.

"You know..I was really nervous to ask you out.."I started and she tilted her head."Why?"she asked and I sighed.

"I don't know..I thought maybe you don't have time or you don't like it.."I said and she rolled her eyes.

She took my hand and smiled at me."Hey..you don't have to be nervous about or around me..okay?I love you.No  matter what."she told me,making me smile.

"I love you too."I said before leaning in and kissing her softly.

*****

Our date went really good.We talk and laughed the whole time and just enjoyed each other's company.

Right now we're standing in front of our house and are about to go inside when the door suddenly opened.

"Guys come in."Jackson said nervously and we gave him a weird look before walking in.

When we walked in the living room,dad,Caroline and Mason are sitting on the couch.

"Um..did we do something?"Sky asked while intertwining our hands.

"What no."dad chuckled."Jackson wanted to tell us something."heo continued and I turned to Jackson and gave him a questioning look but he just nodded.

Sky and I walked over to the armchair and I sat down and Sky on my lap.

"So..um..I want to tell you something what I kept in myself for a long time.."Jackson started and then took a deep breath."Noelle helped me a lot with this and motivated me to finally tell you.."he continued and Sky turned to me but I just smiled at her.

She turned back around and Jackson continued."That I'm gay.."he said and looked down.

Dad walked over to him and hugged him."Why did you worry so much about it?You know we will love you unconditionally."dad said and Jackson hugged him tighter."I don't know..I guess I was just too afraid."he replied.

Caroline walked over too and hugged him.

Sky then turned around so she would face me and smiled."You're really amazing..you know that?"She said and I blushed.

"Well tell me something I don't know."I joked and she laughed.

She then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly.I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Guys..we don't want to see that."Jackson chuckled and the other did too.

"Well then close your eyes."I mumbled against Sky's lips before kissing her again.

I then pulled away and stood up with her in my arms.She quickly wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked upstairs in our room.

I laid her down on her bed and then sat on her abdomen.I leaned down and kissed her deeply.I licked her lower lip,asking for entrance which she gladly allowed.

Clothes flew everywhere and now we're just in our underwear.I unclasped her bra and then threw it away.

I stared down at her but she then hide herself."I'm ugly.I know.."she said and avoided my eyes.

"What?No!You're beautiful."I told her and she smiled at me.

"Did you ever did this before?"she asked shyly and I chuckled.

"I didn't even had my first kiss a month ago so..no."I replied and then added."And you?"I added and she just shook her head.

"Okay.."I mumbled and then leaned back in.