Chapter 11 - Can I kiss you?

Noelles Pov:

Skylar opened the door and greeted Lizzie with a hug.Lizzie walked then over to me and gave me a short hug.

We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.Sky is sitting between me and Lizzie.

"So..what do you guys wanna do now?" Skylar asked and patted a thigh form each of us.

"We can watch a movie or a series?"I suggested and they agreed.

We decided to watch the series 'riverdale' (season 2) because..well why not?

"Wouldn't Cheryl and Toni be such a cute couple?"Lizzie asked while smirking at me.(they're watching the episodes where they aren't together yet)

"Um..yeah I guess?"Skylar  said a little confused.

"You know who would be a cute couple too?"Lizzie asked and Sky and I looked at her.I glared at her warningly but she just grin.

"Who?"Skylar asked.

"You two."she said and Sky and I looked at each other and blushed.

"Come on I can clearly see that you two like each other."Lizzie said with a smile.

I look at Skylar who was already looking at me with a shy smile.

"Can..can I kiss you?"I asked her softly and took a glance to Lizzie who was smiling at us.

I then look back to Sky and she nodded with a shy smile.

I put my hand on the back of her neck,pulled her towards me and kissed her softly.I put my other hand on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck

I hear Lizzie squealing in delight and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

After a few seconds we pulled away and Sky buried her head in my neck to hide her blush.

"Aww I knew it.You two are so cute."Lizzie said happily and smiled at is widly.

Skylar lifted her head and then sat on my lap.She leans back into me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You're making me feel lonely."Lizzie pouted and we laughed.

"The guys at school are going to be so jealous."Lizzie added with a chuckle but I just looked at her confused.

"Literally every guys in school wants to be with Sky."she explained and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Not every guy."she said while crossing her arms.

"Is my girl popular?"I teased and buried my face in her neck.

"Babee."she whined and put her hands on her face.

"Babe huh?"I teased again and Lizzie just laughed at us.

Skylar groaned and I put her hands from her face from behind."I like it."I whispered in her ear and then kissed her cheek.

"Are you going to show the people in school that you're kind of a thing or not?"Lizzie asked and Skylar turned her head to look at me.

"I don't think so..when people know about us in school our family can find that out.And besides dad is the principal so he can be everywhere at school. "Sky responded with a sad voice.

"Our family?You mean my dad and the rest of your family."I corrected her and she sighed.

She then turned around on my lap so she would face me."No.Our family.You're a part of it.Don't say you're not because you are."she told me while cupping my cheeks.

I smiled and leaned in and kissed her softly.I slowly placed my hands on her waist and I could feel her smile into the kiss.

"Even tho I don't consider the others as my family yet you already are a part of it."I told her as we pulled away.

She smiled at me widly before pulling me by the collar of my shirt and smashing our lips together.My eyes widened at first but after a few seconds I closed them and kissed her back.

She started kissing down my jaw and then my neck.When she did that I felt goosebumps all over my body but on the other hand melted by every kiss.

I squeeze my eyes together and bite my lip to stop myself from letting out a slight moan.

We suddenly heard Lizzie clearing her throat and Skylar quickly pulled away.Her face was in a deep red shade and I bet mine was too.She then got of me and sat next to me.

"Did you two actually forgot that I was sitting next to you?"Lizzie asked and chuckled.

"Well I'm going to the toilet now."she said and stood up."Don't have too much fun."she added while pointing at us and then walked to the bathroom.

"Was it to much?"she asked and I looked at her confused."Like..did I went to far?"she asked while looking down disappointed.

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head so she looks at me."No you didn't.If you did I would have stopped you."I told her her and brought my hands to her cheeks and caressed them gently.

"I like you so much."she said softly and I immediately smiled.

"I like you too.Very very much."I replied and was about to kiss her when suddenly the front door opened.

I quickly pulled away and scooted a little more away from her.

"Hey girls we're back."dad said while walking inside with Caroline."Where's Lizzie?"Caroline asked and in the moment Lizzie came back.

"I'm here."she said and sat down next to me.

"We're going to bed now and I think you should too because you have to get up early tomorrow."dad said and we nodded.

We all walked upstairs and changed into sleep clothes.

"Hey um..Liz is it okay if you sleep on the mattress?Because Noelle can't sl-"I cut Skylar before she could end her sentence.

"It's fine.She's the guest so she sleeps in the bed next to you."I told her but she still looked worried.

I walked over to her and placed my hands on her waist."You can lay on the bed side next to the mattress so you can hold my hand okay?"I suggested and she nodded.

She then gently cupped my face and kissed me softly.We pulled away and smiled at each other before I layed down on the mattress and she in her bed.

"You two are adorable."Lizzie said while laying down next to Skylar.

Sky laid at the edge of the bed and let her hand fall down the edge.

I took her hand and kissed it."Good night."I whispered.

"Good night baby."she whispered back.