|| Chapter 2 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

Numerous stacks of bowl were on the table as Atsushi let out a satisfying sigh while leaning his back on the chair.

"I'm so full I don't want to see another bowl of this for at least ten years" Atsushi said as he pat his belly.

This made you giggle as Kunikida had an irk mark appeared on his head.

"I strongly suggest you show a little gratitude after you ate this on my dime!" The blonde male said as he stared at the stack of bowls.

"Oh come on Kunikida, don't be so mean" You said to the blonde male who scoff which you smiled at him.

But then you,Dazai, and Kunikida turn your heads to Atsushi as he spoke.

"You're a real life saver. I came to Yokohama straight from the orphanage. I had nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep since. I thought I'd starve to death."

"You're from the orphanage?" Your brother asked the boy sitting beside you.

"I was yes but they kicked me out" He answered.

"Sounds like a real philanthropic organization" You said as you prop your arms on the table.

"Look Dazai,[Y/n]. We're not a couple of do-gooders going around helping hard-luck cases. We've got a job to do" Kunikida said as he raise his notebook.

"That reminds me you said that your current jobs involves the military. What kind of work do you do?" Atsushi spoke up.

You and Dazai glance at each other with a smile as he then turn to the boy beside you "We're private investigators"

This made Atsushi perk up as he look at your brother owlishly blinking "Investigators?"

"But we handle more than lost pets and cheating spouses. Our office has uniquely gifted investigators" Kunikida explain.

"Were the Armed Detective Agency!" You grinned

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| Atsushi's Pov ||

"Were the Armed Detective Agency!" [Y/n] said from beside me.

Hearing this took me by surprise. I heard of the Armed Detective Agency, I thought those were just stories, tales of an Agency specializing in cases that can't be entrusted to the police or the military.

An armed force that straddled the natural and super natural worlds.

That was even more, I'd heard that many members of this elite agency posses,supernatural powers.

Am I in the presence of three super humans? I ask my self as I look at the three.

The blonde man was writing on his notebook and [Y/n] and Dazai were I assume day dreaming. Then Dazai's eyes sparkled as he look at something behind me.

"[Y/n] look! Check out that support beam up there!"

The woman beside me turned around to look at what Dazai was saying as she then had the same expression that he has.

"Ooooh! Why haven't I notice this?" She said as her eyes sparkled.

I then craned my neck up on what they were talking about and saw the support beam that was just above me and [Y/n].